025.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
SATURDAY 09/02

________________________

"Thank you for the ride home again, Ahmad." Alayna clicked her seatbelt allowing it to pop off.

"You ain't gotta' keep thankin' me." Belly chuckled.

As the two were about to share their goodbyes while Alayna was collecting her items, he saw a shadow approaching his passenger door.

Quickly, he pulled Alayna down and untucked his gun from his waistband as Cavon broke the window with a hammer.

The girl instantly started screaming out of fear while Belly let go about two shots before Cavon stumbled back and fell onto the ground.

"Oh my God." She sat up, shaking a bit.

"You good? You hurt?" Belly tucked his gun while looking over her. She shook her head no.

Belly hopped out of the drivers seat of the car and walked over to the passenger side, looking over Cavon's trembling body.

"Y-You sh-shot me man." Cavon choked out, "I got a daughter. I got a baby mama. I got—"

"Shut the fuck up, nigga." Belly untucked his gun and shot him in between his eyes which instantly made Alayna scream again.

Opening up the passenger door, she stepped out of the vehicle and looked down at Cavon's limp, deceased body. She had different emotions overcoming her.

"Ah-Ahmad why would you do that?" She trembled before looking over at him.

"Nigga ran up on my shit and you askin' why I did that? Ion' play 'bout my life like he do." Belly said sternly, "Where the fuck management at?"

"Th-This way." Alayna swallowed hard as she closed the passenger door.

She slowly led him over to the management office and knocked on the door. After a couple moments, there was still no answer. Belly sucked his teeth and banged on the door hard before a sleepy Randy opened the door.

"Yeah?" He yawned as he looked over the two, "What's going on Alayna?"

"I got two stacks if you gimme the surveillance from tonight." Belly looked over the scrawny man.

"Well, sir, that's not—"

"Either two stacks towards whatever nut shit you be doin' or two stacks towards yo funeral. You choose." Belly clenched his jaw as he waited impatiently for a response.

"Alrighty!" Randy headed over to the cameras and got the footage from tonight with ease before handing it over to Belly.

There was only one copy since Randy didn't back up footage although he was supposed to. Instead, he spent the majority of the night watching the different women leave and enter the complex or porn.

"Aight." Belly reached in his pocket and pulled out his large wad of cash before peeling off 2k for him.

He handed it to Randy and made his way out of the office as he shoved his money back in his pocket. Alayna was right behind him. Belly then dug in his pocket and took out his burner before texting the clean-up crew.