019.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
MONDAY 06/12

_____________________________

Charice got up from the couch and made her way over to her door after she heard a few knocks. She didn't know who it could possibly be since she wasn't expecting anybody.

Opening the door, the girl was met with Nino who instantly put his gun to her head.

"Nino, what the fuck is you doin'?" She backed up into her living room as he followed her with cold metal pressed to her forehead. He closed the door behind him with his foot without breaking eye contact.

"I go to Aruba and I hea' you puttin' hands on my muhfuckin' girl?" He licked over his lips as he glared at her, "Gimme one good reason why I shouldn't blow your fuckin' head off, Charice."

"Ni-Nino, please..." Hot tears began running down her cheeks, "Please don't kill me, Nino. I-I was just mad and h-hurt. I'm sorry."

"I still ain't hea' a reason, Charice." He sniffed a bit as he wiped a hand down his face, "What if she woulda' lost my fuckin' son? Then what? The fuck ah' I'm sorry gon' do?" Nino mocked as she nodded her head while looking down.

"Nino, don't do this. Like you said, you got yo' baby on the way. The first thing you wanna do is catch a murder charge befo' yo' baby drop?" Charice looked up at him making intense eye contact.

Sadly, the girl had a point and he didn't want to put Drew in that predicament. She didn't deserve anything like that especially when she wasn't used to the street life. Nino thought for a moment before lowering the gun and putting it back on safety.

"Don't make me give yo' family sum' to do over the weekend, Reesey. My mama included 'cause Ion' give no fucks 'bout how she'll feel about it." Tucking his gun, he looked over her once more before leaving out of the apartment.

Making his way out of the apartment complex, he headed over to his truck that was parked in the parking lot. Taking the keys out of his pocket, he unlocked the doors and opened the driver door.

Hopping in, Nino made sure to get himself situated before pulling off. His phone was connected to the bluetooth which played Should've Ducked by Lil Durk.

He had just got back from Aruba today and his first destination was Charice's house. Although he did live it up, it was hard for him to enjoy his trip because he kept thinking about Drew's face even though he didn't ever see the mark. The fact that Charice put her hands on her had his blood boiling.

About twenty minutes passed, and he had pulled up front of Drew's home. She was sitting on the porch on her phone until she heard his loud engine. The girl then started making her way towards the truck.

"Oh. Look who's back." She said plainly as she hopped into the passenger seat and closed the door behind her. Nino grabbed her by her jaw and looked over her face seeing that it was perfectly fine.

"It healed up now." She harshly removed his hand from her face. Nino leaned back to take a look over her appearance which was now apart of his normal routine.

Drew was wearing a pair of red mesh Miami Heat shorts with a white bralette. On her feet were a pair of white crocs that had Miami Heat jibbitz on them. Her hair was slicked back into a bun with two strands hanging down.

"You love to rep yo' city, huh?" He chuckled a bit.

"You'd do the same if you were from Miami." She rolled her eyes as he pulled off and headed towards his mother's house.

"How you been feelin'?" Nino glanced over at her every so often, "You almost two months, yo birthday comin' up, and yo' graduation on Friday."

"I'm fine, I haven't really experienced any sickness..." Shrugging her shoulders, she dug in her tote bag for her carmex, "I'm excited to see my mom for my birthday and graduation. I miss her."