029.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
WEDNESDAY 11/22

___________________________

Millions by Young Thug blasted through the club as Alayna and another bottle girl named, Celine were serving bottles of Don Julio to the group of guys. Their other co-worker Frieda was holding a sign that read: Can't Be Fucked With.

"I'm buyin' every bottle in this motherfucka' tonight!" One guy yelled out as he threw money on Chinx. She was their designated stripper for the night.

Alayna and Celine set the bottles in the ice. They then headed back off to the bar. Celine poured orange juice and cranberry juice into containers while Alayna grabbed plastic cups.

They made their way back over to the section and Celine placed the containers down before switching off with Frieda.

"We livin' large out this mothafucka'!" Another guy shouted as he smacked Chinx ass a couple times.

Alayna popped opened the Don Julio and poured up six shots since there were six guys in the section. She handed each a cup and was about to walk off until one of them grabbed her arm.

"Hol' lil' mama, don't be runnin' off all fast. What's yo name? I want a dance." He bit down on his bottom lip as he looked over her figure.

"Awe, I'm sorry baby but I'm not a dancer." Alayna smiled over him. She was focused on her money and her job.

"You not a dancer?" He chuckled before showing a stack of money, "Everybody gotta' price lil' mama, name it."

"I guess I'm not everybody." She smirked before switching off. He shook his head, growing annoyed.

"Ion' know why you focused on her when we got this fat pussy bitch in front of us." One of the guys sitting next to him said as he threw back his shot, "Plus, that bitch way too young for you, Milo."

"Shut that shit up, Trayvion. If I like sum' I want it and I liked what the fuck I seen." Milo threw his shot back as well, "I ain't worried 'bout this bitch." He pointed at Chinx who instantly scrunched up her face.

"Who the fuck you callin' a bitch, bitch?" She instantly stopped dancing and looked over him.

"Obviously yo' dumbass. Shut the fuck up and continue my fuckin' dance." Milo barked.

"I'm not shuttin' shit up. You 'bouta get yo' ass up outta' hea'. You like my grandfathers age anyways!" Chinx retorted while fixing her thong.

"Bitch fuck yo grandfather!" Milo stood up and snatched her off of the table.

"Aye chill on that!" Trayvion grabbed Milo which made him lose grip of the girl, "That's a female."

"Can't be too sure nowadays." Milo mugged.

She quickly ran off into the back office. Nino wasn't there tonight but Belly was and although she didn't like Belly, he knew he wasn't going to tolerate what just happened.

She banged on the door as she tried to catch her breath from running in her tall heels.

"Fuck yo ass want?" Belly opened the door with a mug on his face.

"Sum' niggas out there inna' section was just grabbin' on me like they'on got no sense." She explained which instantly made the man scrunch up his face.

"What?" He made his way out of the office and closed the door behind him, locking it. Chinx led him over to the group.

"These mothafucka's right hea'!" She spat while pointing specifically at Milo, "His ass yoked me up."