024.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
FRIDAY 09/01

____________________________

"I'm finna step. Babygirl inna' house and I know she'on like bein' in there by herself." Nino dapped Belly up as he made sure he had all of his belongings.

"Aight, slim. Love." Belly said as he used the money counting machine to count money.

"Love." Nino made his way out of the establishment.

Belly sat back and yawned a bit. It was thirty minutes left until closing and he was beyond ready to go home. All he wanted to do was smoke a fat blunt and go to sleep.

Standing up from his seat, he made his way behind the desk and grabbed the Louis Vuitton duffle from under it.

Bringing it back over to the table near the money counter, he began putting the money inside so he could get it washed tomorrow.

Standing up, Belly made his way out of the office and made sure to lock the door behind him. He didn't trust none of the workers in the establishment and he wasn't going to be the one to make Nino mad.

The man made his way over to the bathroom and opened it up, hearing sucking sounds and groaning.

"Aye, whoever in this motherfucker better clean they fuckin' mouth and get back to work. I ain't finna' say that shit again, on bro." He said sternly while heading over to a urinal.

As he did his business, he heard a bit of commotion and turned around slightly seeing a short, darkskin man heading out of the bathroom quickly while fixing himself.

Belly shook his head and got himself situated before flushing and washing his hands. He didn't even want to know which bottle girl or stripper was in the stall so he minded his business and headed back towards the office.

After about twenty-five minutes later, it was finally three and all of the strippers were making their way into the office to give Belly their payout.

"Where Nino at?" One of the strippers, Chinx scrunched up her face, looking over Belly.

"Minding his fuckin' business as should you before you end up with no fuckin' job, again." Belly scrunched up as his face causing the girl to roll her eyes.

"Fuck you, Belly! You don't run shit you big mothafucka'!" Chinx spat and waved her hand doing different motions.

"Bitch who don't run shit?" Belly stood up and glared at the girl, "Bitch I'll have you packin' yo shit by tomorrow night. Shut the fuck up if you got some fuckin' sense. Dick dumb ass bitch, Nino don't want your ran thru ass any fuckin' ways."

Other strippers begin oohing and aahing while some laughed at her. Chinx often had a lot of mouth and she was definitely going to try to use it tonight on Nino.

Once everyone was done giving Belly their payout, they made their way out of the office. After the last girl closed the door, he made his way over to the safe that was in the room and put the code in before putting the money inside.

"Fuckin' hate dumb bitches..." Belly mumbled as he stood up and stretched a bit.

He began collecting his items and glanced over at the clock that read 3:15am. The man figured everyone should be out by now. Making his way out of the office, he closed and locked the office behind him with his duffle bag in hand.