011.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
FRIDAY 04/21

_________________________

Deep by Summer Walker played lowly throughout Nino's bedroom as Drew sat on his lap facing him while they were engaging in a heated make-out session.

"Take this off." Nino mumbled into the kiss while tugging on her oversized t-shirt.

"Take it off of me." Drew blushed while pecking his lips a few times.

Chuckling lowly, Nino bit down on his bottom lip as he removed her oversized navy blue Athens jersey. Her pants were already off so she was left in a pair of yellow laced panties. Drew didn't like wearing bras.

"I missed you." He kissed her chin before moving down to her neck getting a whiff of her Vanilla and coconut signature scent, "You smell so good."

"I missed you too, Amari." A small smile spread across her face.

He moved down to her breasts and sucked on her right nipple. Nino made sure to do the same to her left nipple. He wanted to equally show them affection.

Lifting her body up, he removed her underwear and then pulled down his sweats and versace boxers. His hard and thick length sprung out and was standing at attention. He sat her body back down slowly, making sure to fill her up with him.

"Oh my God," Drew clenched her walls as she allowed the pleasure to take over her.

"Fuck," He moaned at the tightness and wetness. Kissing her neck, Drew began to grind and bounce up and down while Nino held onto her hips, "Just like that, baby."

He loved that she was inexperienced because he could teach her how to do everything the way he liked it. Nino was normally an individual who didn't take girls virginity's because it tended to come with too much baggage.

He could already feel himself about to reach his peak but he was trying to contain himself. Nino wanted Drew to cum first. When it came to sex, he wanted to please.

"Ooouuu, I can't take it." She tossed her head back.

"Yes you can." He moved one of his hands up to her jaw and grabbed it, "Don't say no shit like that, you can do it, baby." He pecked her lips twice.

"I'm about to cum." She moaned out feeling the knot about to release.

"Mhm, gon' head and cum on it." He spoke in a deep, raspy voice as Drew let out a loud high-pitched moan and the creamy white substance begin to coat his dick.

"Mhm, look how pretty that mess is. Shit," He bit down on his bottom lip as they both looked down at the mess she made. Her juices were covering his dick.

"I'm finna nut." He groaned as he released himself and quickly pulled out, letting the rest drip down the side of his length, "Yo pussy too fuckin' good."

"Thanks..." Drew blushed and laughed a bit before heading over to his bathroom and grabbing a rag.

After running it under warm water, she headed back over to him and started cleaning him off. He slightly looked at her as if she had two heads because he's never had someone do that for him before.

"What?" Drew giggled a bit, as she finished, "I did something wrong?"

"Nah it's nun'." He licked over his lips and pulled her into a sloppy kiss, "You gon' take a shower with me?"

"I ain't never done that with somebody before..." She looked into his eyes.

"I know. I wantchu' do it with me tho'. I gotchu'." Nino assured her and she nodded her head.