022.

a/n: we will be skipping Drew's birthday

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
SATURDAY 07/01

_______________________________

"Fuck, Nino I'm about to cum—yes—don't stop!" The girl, Sierra moaned out as she stared herself in the sink mirror.

"Mhm, mhm." Nino grunted feeling himself about to reach his peak as well.

"Yes, I'm cumming Daddy!" Sierra moaned out as the white creamy substance leaked out of her and onto the condom.

After a couple of more sloppy strokes, Nino released into the condom and pulled out of her.

"Aight, get yo self cleaned up befo' you go back to work." He instructed as he headed over to one of the stalls.

Snatching off the condom, he threw it into the toilet before taking a piss. Once he was done, he flushed and wiped his tip. He pulled up his pants and buckled his belt before going to the sink to wash his hands.

"Nino, when you gon' lemme' ride it? I want to fuck fuck, not just some little bathroom shit at work." Sierra pouted a bit as she looked over his strong and buff figure.

"When you gon' do what the fuck I asked of you? Stop doin' too much Sierra befo' you be out of a job." He spat before making his way out of the bathroom and towards his office.

He had his club up and running with the finest strippers and bottle girls around. Sierra was one of his bottle girls and they had been fucking for three days now. Nino didn't know why she was stuck on him already.

"Wassup slim, when you get hea'?" Nino was met with Belly sitting in his office. Making his way over to him, the two dapped each other up.

"Ain't shit. I just got hea' 'bout five minutes ago? Yo man Geno let me in hea'." Belly explained which made Nino nod his head.

Geno was one of the security guards and Nino only allowed three people to come back into his office. The three people consisted of Belly, Montae, and Drew, although she didn't even know where the club was at.

At the end of the day, she was still carrying his off-spring so it was important for her to be able to see him whenever.

"Fuck you was at?" Belly raised a brow as Nino took a seat behind the desk.

"Went to get sum' out my car." He lied before pulling out his phone, "You been havin' them eyes on Drew?"

"Yeah but they said she don't be on nun'." Belly waved Nino off before leaning back in his seat.

Since Nino and Drew weren't on speaking terms, he put 24 hour surveillance on her that she was unaware of. They followed her every move just to make sure she was safe and she was doing what she was supposed to do.

He found out she now had a job and worked at the same grocery store as Eva. Nino definitely didn't like that but he wasn't going to say anything because right now, it wasn't his place.

"It needa' stay that way." Nino chuckled as he looked over the pussy pic he had just got sent to his phone.

"So fuck that nigga Ronaldo say? We moved allat' shit like he wanted us to and you see how we livin' right now? I feel like a fuckin' boss." Belly rubbed over his thighs as he thought about what his next meal was going to be.