003.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
LOCATION: HOUSE PARTY
FRIDAY 03/17

__________________________

Drew felt like a whole different individual at this point. Her make up was done, her lips were glossy, and her hair was wet and wavy. She was walking side by side with Tracy.

As for Tracy, she had on a black sleeveless jumpsuit paired with her panda dunks. Her faux locs sat right under her ass and her face was beat as well.

Swervo by G Herbo filled the entire house as LED lights were flashing, people were grinding and dancing, puffs of smoke was filling the air, and liquor was being thrown back in red cups.

Pushing her hair behind her ear, Drew bobbed her head to the beat of the music as the two girls pushed through the large crowd of people.

"Tray!" A girl yelled out who was leaning in the corner surrounded by many other individuals.

Looking over, a kool-aid smile spread across Tracy's face as she headed in that direction.

"Wassup, Mo." Tracy greeted her friend, Mo'nasia with a side hug, "This my cuz I was tellin' you 'bout. Drew, this my girl Mo." She introduced the two and Drew sent a small wave.

"Wassup girl. You 90s fine. Mmm." Mo'nasia licked over her lips a bit, "We might gotta' bump coochies."

"Girl! Leave her alone." Tracy swatted at her causing Mo'nasia to suck her teeth and Drew to laugh a bit.

Mo'nasia was bisexual. She was pretty and ghetto. The typical type men would fall for. She stood at 5'3 and was small like Drew but her butt was bigger. She was brownskin and had her hair styled in a half-up half down. She was an aspiring lash tech.

"Thank you, Mo." Drew smiled a bit before looking around.

"Y'all need to get y'all selves sum' to drink. We drinkin' to die tonight!" Mo'nasia gassed before throwing back some of drink from her cup.

"Maybe not that..." Drew sent her a worried look, "But I'll definitely have a drink or two."

"We'll be back, Mo." Tracy assured her friend before grabbing her cousins hand and heading off into the kitchen.

It was crowded with endless people standing around and some people were taking shots.

Tracy grabbed two red cups and mixed patron and pineapple juice in each drink. It was her favorite mixture and she figured Drew would enjoy it too since the patron taste was often overpowered by the pineapple.

"Damn, Tray, you can't say wassup to a nigga?" A tall lightskin figure turned Tracy to his attention.

"I ain't even see you, Montae." Tracy blushed a bit while handing Drew her drink and then taking a sip of her own, "Wassup, Nino." She looked over at the man who stood beside Montae.

"Wassup." Nino plainly said before taking a pull from his blunt.

Drew looked over the two individuals and sipped her drink while bobbing her head to the new song that played. She didn't know them and she was the type to speak when spoken to.

"Oh shit, y'all this my cuz, Drew." Tracy introduced her to the two. Drew sent a small wave .

"Drew, ain't that a nigga name?" Montae held a look of confusion only to be punched in his chest by Tracy, "My fault." He quickly said after catching his breath.

"It's okay..." Drew shrugged.

As Tracy and Montae continued small talk for a moment, a pretty lightskin girl approached Nino with a mug on her face.