ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 104

As rebecca walk closer towards freen, she can't help but to hold her smiles when seeing how flustered freen is. Freen is stumbling when she wants standing up from her seat, and her lips, her hands were all shaking out of nervous. Gosh, for rebecca, freen is cute.

But, that's all opposite with freen's appearance.

Rebecca couldn't help but admire Freen's appearance as she stood there nervously , resplendent in a perfectly tailored black suit. Every detail seemed meticulously chosen, from the neatly groomed hair to the subtle scent that lingered around her. But it was the sight of the Rolex watch adorning Freen's wrist, the one that she had given her as a gift, that filled Rebecca's heart with warmth and affection.

A small smile tugged at the corners of Rebecca's lips as she took in the sight of her husband, looking every bit as handsome as ever. The watch, a symbol of their bond and connection, served as a constant reminder of their love for each other. Despite the complexities of their relationship, seeing Freen wearing the watch filled Rebecca with a sense of contentment and happiness.

In that moment, as she watched Freen from across the room, Rebecca felt a surge of love and admiration for the woman who had captured her heart. "My husband," she whispered softly to herself, her smile widening as she marveled at the sight of Freen, her husband, standing before her. Slowly, when she standing in front of freen, she smile softly.

"Congratulations again, freen." Rebecca said, making freen gulped and stutters hardly. "R-rebecca. Yo-you're h-here!" Freen stammered, making rebecca hold her laugh, but this two man already laugh out loud.

While freen? She keeping her nervous face, staring onto rebecca with her eyes didn't blinking at all.

"Irin?!" Billy suddenly said, shocked when seeing irin walking and standing behind rebecca with a tint smile. "Yes, P'billy. Hehe im irin!" Irin goofily said makes freen gulped and averted her eyes towards irin for a second before stucks on rebecca again.

The revelation of Irin's identity sent a shockwave through them, leaving Billy, Heng, and even Freen momentarily speechless. Freen's gaze flickered briefly to Irin, her cousin, standing beside Rebecca with a playful grin on her face. The realization that Irin was connected to Rebecca in such a significant way only added to the whirlwind of emotions swirling within Freen.

"You know Irin?" Freen's voice trembled with a mixture of surprise and disbelief as she addressed Rebecca, her eyes searching for answers in the depths of Rebecca's gaze.

Rebecca nodded, a soft smile playing at the corners of her lips as she confirmed their connection. "Irin is my best friend," she replied, her voice warm and affectionate.

The room fell silent as the gravity of Rebecca and Irin's friendship sank in, leaving Heng and Billy visibly stunned by the revelation. But Irin, ever the playful spirit, couldn't resist adding her own humorous twist to the moment, much to Rebecca's chagrin.

"Yes, Rebecca already knows I'm P'Freen's cousin. She knows everything—" Irin's words were cut short by a sharp slap to her arm from Rebecca, a silent plea for her to stop divulging any further information.

Rebecca's action drew a chuckle from Irin, who shot a mischievous glance at Freen, her eyes dancing with amusement. Freen, still reeling from the unexpected turn of events, could only stare at Rebecca with a mixture of adoration and bewilderment, her heart racing with the realization that their lives were more intertwined than she had ever imagined.

"Freen! Guys!!!" Someone suddenly shout and that's making all of them turning their head towards the voices. its Nam. Nam was running, pulling someone towards them too. Irin gasped, as rebecca just furrowing her eyebrows out of curiosity.

"Hey! Bro!" Heng hugging a person that Nam pulled just now, before its followed by Billy and Freen. "Hey! Noey! When are you coming back?" Freen asked, having a bro-fist with her as Noey grinning while rubbing her nape.

"Yesterday, freen. You ask me to coming back for this party. So I should make it since this is important. Right?" Noey said makes freen humming and nodding. "Oh by the way, noey. This is Rebecca, freen's wife. And this.. irin! Freen's cousin." Nam introducing her towards the two girls makes irin and noey gasped once again.

"Freen's cousin?!"

"P'freen's friend?!"

The two said in unison, out of disbelief. Everyone around them right now in weird, as they furrowed their eyebrows and searching for answers. "Wo what is this?" Heng chuckled and smirking, lightly punch noey's shoulder to tease her.

Rebecca glancing to irin, as she making a questioning face. With that, irin fidgeting her fingers and slowly mumbles. "I... I meet P'Noey at Japan. We.. spend time there for some days." Irin said, and this time, rebecca was the one that gasped and mouth gaped. "Seriously?!"

With a awkward scratch against her nape, Noey chuckled awkwardly "Er yes.. I didn't thought we will meet her, again, and as freen's cousin." Noey said makes the others smirking, but not with freen. Freen was staring to her gorgeous wife at the moment.

"Wo! Yeay! Noey will married soon! Yohoo!! We only left billy!!" Nam shout, making irin slightly pinch Nam's back.

"Auch!!"

"Stop it!! Hey!!"

Rebecca chuckled when seeing their friends joke around, and when she turned her head towards freen, her eyes meeting with those intense deep eyes that staring to her. Gosh, at the moment, rebecca's heart jump out of its cage. Really. Freen is so hot.