ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 16

"What happened between you and freen sarocha?" Irin suddenly scream through the call in the morning, as rebecca sleepily answer the call in the mid of her sleep.

"What are you talking about?"Rebecca groaned with her eyes still closed tightly, still sleepy makes irin hissing in annoyed and shouts again. "There's an article saying the two of you are dating!" That. That's what irin shout and flusteredly screaming as if she was fangirling over her favourite artist right now, and that's words makes rebecca wake up from her bed immediately.

"What?!" Rebecca slightly shout in shock, sitting up on the bed with eyes already widened.

Quickly, She flusteredly open her phone and take a look onto the website that irin send while the call is still not off.

"God.." Rebecca mumbled, and facepalming when seeing the articles that the headline said 'His Royal Highness, Prince Freen Sarocha is dating with a ordinary girl?'  and there the pictures of them kissing each other passionately from the last night hang up.

That. That's when rebecca groaned and scream in bed. "How is it? Shock? You guys kissed?!" Irin ask again, makes rebecca snuggle her face against the pillow and groaned hardly.

"Its out of control okay! Who post this?" Rebecca ask makes irin humming through the call and said "AjsNews.com"

"Who is that?"

"Its a place where you can pay to run articles but if you have enough money, you can ask them to take down something that posted." Irin explained again makes rebecca thinking of that. "So... someone pay them? hm?"she mumbled but suddenly, she remember again what happened last night.

FLASHBACK.

Freen grasp for rebecca's nape, pulling her more to deepened the kiss. She broke the kiss for a second and turn their head and kiss again, which makes rebecca's hand gripping her shirt against her chest. The kiss was rough and deep, making rebecca a little shaking, and cold. Gosh.

Seriously, at that moment, rebecca was flushed, and she couldn't describe of how embarrassed she is, while freen only follow her feelings, and what she know right now is, she is definitely lose her control.

"F-freen—" Rebecca mumbled but freen turning their head again and changing kissing, slightly slide her tongue making rebecca grasp her more harder. Freen groaning, but what's make she could realise her actions right now is when rebecca's breath started to hitched, and her whole body trembling.

Slowly, freen gap their lips, broke the kiss with eyes staring into rebecca so deeply. She could see how rebecca was red, and eyes slightly avoid to meet her's, making a tint smirk plastered on her lips. "Oh I forgot. You have to be pretty right now." Freen whispers, her hands slowly fix rebecca's hair carefully, and that's when rebecca more flushing in her spot.

END FLASBACK.

"I think i know who planned this." Rebecca mutters with a scoffed as irin gasped and said in rush "What? You know who did this?! Who is it?!"

"I will kill her." Rebecca scoffed.

At the other side, freen happily walking while whistling inside her company building, with billy following her from behind. She grab for her phone from her pocket once her phone ringing.

But when she accept the call, there she is, another monster is screaming through it. "Freen Sarocha Chankimha! You're the one that do this! you think i didn't know? Anyway, im not gonna approve this marriage." Her majesty, the queen which also freen's mother shout makes freen smiling and still humming.

"What? I dont know about the articles."

"No! You're lying! From your voices i've know that you know and you're the one that planned this! Remember! I wont approve this!"

Freen getting inside the elevator with billy still follow her as freen then chuckled and shrugged her shoulder "Aigoo.. Mother. I have meeting. Bye." With that, she hang up the call just like that with a tint smile.

"Prince, I will take down the article—-"

"Dont need to take it down. Im gonna marry her anyway. What do you think? Do we look good together?" Freen smiling again while showing billy her phone which shows the articles and photos where they are kissing. Gosh, freen felt like she want to make a frame for that photo! Really.

"S-should i answer that as your bestfriend or as your secretary and bodyguard?" Billy ask and that's when they out from the elevator and walk again through the office coridor.

"The one who's you think more positive." Freen answer.

"Okay, like this. This is impossible, freen. Just like you know, mother didn't approve you to do this and——"

Before billy could continue his words more, freen stop from walking and that's making billy bump against her back and he quickly stepping backwards and low down his head once freen turn and glares to him sharply.

"is it positive? I said i want to hear something that more positive?" Freen said sternly and coldly and that's when billy know freen is not joking around.

"I-i just..... I just speak facts, freen. Okay. I know, you're serious. But so do i. Mother is not joking too when she said she didn't approve this."

"So do when Nam is getting married. Right? Mother did not approve it But what the result is? She still get married with the man she choose." Freen said and that's when billy keep his silence. Oh nam. Nam is freen's friend that can be said just like billy. The two best friend that know so well how freen's family is and also freen's family the once that taking care of them. That's how close they were. Should we say the two is adopted by freen's family too?

"Remember, Im someone that look onto its result. Not onto the how hard the process is." Freen pat billy's shoulder coldly with her eyebrows raised makes billy sighing out loud.

Billy can't say anything anymore. That's all. He knows that when freen make a decision, then its her last word. No ways to undo anymore. Freen is freen to be exact.

"Lets go. Meeting." Freen walk away earning a nod from billy.