ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 85

"God... freen fuck... baby im gonna come again!" Rebecca moaned, gripping the make up table, as this is their fifth positions of the night. If this is the fifth positions that's means also the fifth time of orgasm.

Freen groaned, she thrusting inside rebecca hard, and deep making rebecca shove to the forward, gripping the make up table. Everythings on the table was already fall down to the floor and its was totally a mess and freen didn't care about it. What she knows right now is, she was fucking her wife from behind, pushing her hands against rebecca's waist.

"Fuck babe... Gosh fuck!" Freen moaned, as she watched herself in the mirror. "Im gonna fuck you so good, baby, fuck. You're mine rebecca. When i said you're mine you fucking mine!" Freen growl, her eyes was deep and when rebecca lift her face to saw freen on the mirror, she could see those eyes was likely to deep and burning as possesive she is. God, hell. My husband is so fucking hot.

"Gosh, yes, daddy. Yes. Fuck me. Fill me. God freen!" Rebecca moaned, she grasp for freen's hand on her ass before freen pull her up and wrapping her arms around her, massaging rebecca's breast while eyes stucks on the mirror. God, rebecca was so sexy. And that's all what she live for.

"You're so fucking sexy baby. Fuck. Oh my god.." Freen whispers and groaned against rebecca's ears, giving kisses on her shoulder while her hips didn't stop from thrusting inside her. As she could feel rebecca is coming again, freen fastened her move, and that's when she groaned and hug rebecca tightly "Fuck baby. Fuck fuck fuck..." Freen screams, her eyes tightly shuts, as rebecca's arm raise, gripping freen's neck for her support.

With another thrust, freen explode and so do rebecca, she moaned with her mouth gape open, and eyes tightly close feelings those overhelming feelings again and again.

"God..." Freen mumbles, gasping for air, as she slowly look at rebecca, turning around those little shaky body and hug her tightly. Their breath still lingered and hearing so hard against each other's ears, and rebecca's couldn't help but to think that freen is super strong. Really. In every aspect, freen is definitely everyone's dreams.

Waiting for both of them becoming and breathing to normal again, especially rebecca, freen slowly gapping their body and stares to rebecca deeply. With a thin smile and more to a smirk, she tuck rebecca's hair behind her ears. "How is it baby? Another round?" Freen whispers, and she notice how rebecca's sweaty yet flushing face become much more red. Rebecca gulping, as she lightly biting her lower lips.

"I.. i-i dont know. I-if you want me to lead this time?" Rebecca stutters, a little hesitated to talk like this in her conscious mind. Freen chuckled, she lean and give kisses onto rebecca's nose, and down to jaw. "I willingly let you, my babygirl. You know what? I love it when you're on top of me. Because i could explore you so deep, yet so hard much more." Freen whispers, letting rebecca melt and flushed against those dirty talks.

With a gulp, rebecca found herself already being lifted up by freen, and bringing her to the couch that placed nicely inside the room. And there, that night, no one knows that they had use every inch of their furniture, and place to making love and for sure, that night it was filled with warmth, yet hot scenes by the two lovebirds.

Its a good night isn't it? A night where they didn't know that there's might be a bad days or a good days ahead.