ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

"Mom, just postpone her wedding." Orn suddenly said makes Mrs Luny look at her and in shock as right now, they are having conversation at the living room, only the two of them.

As Orn's words hung in the air, Mrs. Luny's expression shifted from shock to contemplation, the weight of her suggestion sinking in with each passing moment. "What?" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with disbelief as she struggled to process the implications of Orn's proposal.

Orn pressed on, her voice filled with conviction as she laid out her reasoning. "Yes, you know Rebecca is crazy about Non. Right now, maybe she has a reason for her actions. And perhaps, if we postpone her wedding, it will give her the space and time she needs to sort things out. Plus, maybe I can get married first?"

Mrs. Luny's eyes widened in surprise at Orn's unexpected suggestion, her words sparking a glimmer of hope amidst the chaos and uncertainty that surrounded them.

Before Mrs Luny could respond, without they knowing, rebecca actually already get inside the mansion and hide behind the wall once she heard this two conversation that caught her attention.

"You? Get married first?!"

As Mrs. Luny's words hung in the air, a flicker of recognition crossed Orn's face, her eyes lighting up with a newfound sense of clarity. "You're liking Freen Sarocha that much?"Mrs. Luny inquired, her voice tinged with curiosity as she watched her daughter's reaction.

Orn's chuckle rang out through the room as she nodded vigorously in response. "Yes, of course! I've never wanted anything else or someone before, but it seems like I want Freen so much." she confessed, her words imbued with a sense of conviction that resonated deep within her soul.

She was smiling ear to ear, already day dreaming of how good it is to be with freen. Goodlooking, handsome, gorgeous, rich, and comes from highest class.

Unbeknownst to them, Rebecca lingered in the shadows, eavesdropping on their conversation with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. Her heart ached with the realization of how happy this two mother and daughter is and that's when she asking her worthy again and again. Is she's not worth to be happy? Is she's that disgusting to be with them?

As Orn's confession echoed through the room, a sense of understanding washed over Mrs. Luny, her heart swelling with pride at her daughter's bravery and honesty. Though the path ahead remained uncertain, she knew that Orn had found her true calling, her heart's desire leading her down a new and exciting journey of love and self-discovery. Plus, having her daughter married with Freen Chankimha, that's mean... she will be in law of the chankimhas! And the properties, or company! She got it!

Mrs Luny smiling and chuckling in happiness, as she quickly nod and couraging her daughter to pursue Freen more. Of course! Everyone know especially Rebecca, she know that her mom is crazy over richness, and crazy over heirs. Everyone know! How can she's being growing up in this family that full with greeds? When rebecca totally 360 degrees different from them.