ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 80

The next day,

The day that scares rebecca finally happened. The result of the DNA test.

Rebecca's phone rang, breaking the silence of the morning. With a quick glance at the caller ID, she saw it was Doctor Rina's office. Her heart skipped a beat as she answered the call, her voice trembling with anticipation. "Hello?"

"Rebecca, it's Doctor Rina. I have the results of your DNA test," came the calm voice on the other end of the line.

Rebecca's breath caught in her throat, her pulse quickening with nerves. "Yes, Doctor Rina? What did the test reveal?"

There was a moment of hesitation before the doctor spoke again, her tone grave yet reassuring. "Rebecca, I'm pleased to inform you that the results confirm a positive match between your DNA and that of your father. You are indeed his biological daughter."

Tears welled up in Rebecca's eyes, a flood of emotions washing over her. "Oh my God," she whispered, barely able to comprehend the enormity of the revelation. "Thank you, Doctor Rina. Thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure, Rebecca. If you need any further assistance or support, please don't hesitate to reach out," the doctor replied kindly before ending the call.

With a rush of adrenaline, Rebecca hastily made her way to the hospital, her mind buzzing with questions and uncertainties. When she arrived, Doctor Rina greeted her with a warm smile and handed her the test results.

Rebecca's hands shook as she scanned the document, her eyes widening in disbelief as she saw the undeniable proof of her biological connection to her father. "This can't be happening," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. Talking about tears, its already wetting and staining against her cheeks.

As she stared at the words on the page, the truth sank in, filling her with a mixture of relief and confusion. She was a real daughter of her father, a fact that would forever alter the course of her life and her understanding of her own identity. How could her entire life have been built on a lie? And what did this newfound knowledge mean for her relationship with her family?

What is this?

With a overhelming emotions after the revealation, Rebecca make a decision to go to freen's workplace. She need freen beside her at the moment, and she want to cry in her arms.

Rebecca's arrival at Freen's workplace was marked by the heavy atmosphere of her distress. Tears streamed down her face, leaving trails of sadness as she hurried towards Freen. The corridor seemed to stretch endlessly as she made her way, her heart pounding with anxiety. Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing? Of course its a good thing, but she can't help but to think this more. Why? And how?

And all this time...?

When rebecca pushing the door of freen's office room, Freen's eyes widened in alarm as she saw the door swing open to reveal Rebecca's tear-streaked face. Concern etched into every line of her features, she rose from her seat, her own heart racing with worry.

"Bec? What's wrong?!"

But rebecca didn't take any time to answer thise question. She just rushing towards freen, running with all of her hearts. The moment Rebecca reached her, she enveloped Freen in a tight hug, her arms clinging to her as if seeking refuge from a storm. Freen's instincts kicked in, wrapping Rebecca in a protective embrace, her hands rubbing soothing circles on her back.

Rebecca's sobs filled the room, the sound piercing in its rawness. Each sob seemed to tear at Freen's own heart, urging her to do anything to ease Rebecca's pain even though she was clueless at the moment.

"Why you didn't tell me earlier! Why you didn't tell me..." Rebecca's voice broke with emotion, her words a plea for understanding amidst the turmoil of her thoughts and feelings.

Freen's breath caught in her throat, the weight of Rebecca's anguish pressing down on her. With gentle care, she pulled back slightly, cupping Rebecca's tear-stained cheek in her hand, her touch a reassurance of her presence and support.

"Hey hey.. what's wrong?" Freen's voice was soft and soothing, a lifeline amidst the storm raging within Rebecca.

Between sobs, Rebecca managed to speak, her words strained and heavy with emotion. "I know it. The result of DNA test of my father and me is positive, freen. Its positive.."

Freen's shock was palpable, her eyes widening as the full impact of Rebecca's revelation sank in. As Freen processed Rebecca's words, a whirlwind of emotions swept through her. Shock, confusion, and concern mingled within her as she tried to make sense of the situation. She didn't know that rebecca had found that letter, and make a move by herself. God, rebecca....

Gently, Freen wiped away the tears from Rebecca's cheeks, her touch tender and comforting. "I... I didn't know, Rebecca," she murmured, her voice laced with empathy. "I wish i could handle this alone before telling you."

Rebecca sniffled, her gaze meeting Freen's with a mixture of sadness and yet happiness. "I was scared, Freen. Scared of what it meant, what's happening, and how can this happened? All this lifetime i was thinking that i am a adopted daughter, freen. B-but... my father is my father... then.. what is this?" Rebecca mutters, confessing her worries and thoughts in a trembling way.

Freen's heart ached at Rebecca's admission, her own fears and insecurities bubbling to the surface. Yet, amidst the turmoil, a determination flickered in her eyes. "We'll face this together, Rebecca. Whatever happens, I'll be by your side. Its a good thing, okay baby? Its a good thing. Mr Armstrong is your biological father. I believe, we're at the end of the war." Freen said softly, smiling while caressing rebecca's cheeks as they staring to each other so warmly.

Rebecca nodded, finding solace in Freen's unwavering support. With a shaky breath, she leaned into Freen's embrace once more, finding comfort in the warmth of her presence. In that moment, amidst the uncertainty and fear, they found strength in each other, ready to confront whatever challenges lay ahead.

Rebecca humming against Freen's chest, feeling a sense of reassurance wash over her. "Thank you, Freen. I don't know what I'd do without you," she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

Freen pressed a gentle kiss to Rebecca's forehead, her touch tender and comforting. "You don't have to face this alone, Rebecca. We're a team, remember? Together, we'll get through this, and im happy for you, i have a real father in law right now!" she said, her tone soft and full with tease yet happiness.

With Freen by her side, Rebecca felt a glimmer of hope amidst the turmoil. She knew that confronting her family wouldn't be easy after knowing this, but with Freen's unwavering support, she felt ready to face whatever lay ahead.

As they held each other close, a sense of unity and strength enveloped them, binding them together in the face of uncertainty. Whatever challenges awaited them, they knew they could overcome them as long as they faced them together.