ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 103

The next day, during the night, the party for celebrating freen's new position at the Company is held. The party held at the big hall, and everything is prepared by the Chankimha family.

The grand hall was aglow with the warm and dark hues of blue lighting, casting a serene ambiance over the elegant space. As guests began to trickle in, the air was filled with a buzz of excitement and anticipation for the night festivities.

Freen sat perched on a stool at the sleek bar, her heart pounding with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. Dressed impeccably in a tailored suit, she exuded an air of confidence, though inwardly, she couldn't shake the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

Around her, the Chankimha family bustled about, ensuring that every detail of the party was perfect. From the exquisite dinner tables adorned with delicate floral arrangements to the well-stocked bar boasting an array of premium spirits, no expense had been spared in creating a memorable night.

As the room filled with esteemed guests, including fellow CEOs and influential figures from the business world, Freen couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at the turnout. This was her moment to shine, her opportunity to showcase her leadership and vision for the company.

But amid the hustle and bustle of the party, Freen found herself stealing glances at the entrance, her heart racing with anticipation. She couldn't wait for Rebecca to arrive, eager to share this special moment with her beloved wife.

Freen couldn't shake the nagging sense of doubt and apprehension that gnawed at her mind. As she watched the festivities unfold before her, her thoughts drifted back to Rebecca, her beloved wife whose absence weighed heavily on her heart.

Freen's mind buzzed with questions and uncertainties. Would Rebecca show up, or would she choose to skip the party altogether? Was their relationship still strained, lingering in the aftermath of their recent conflicts? The uncertainty gnawed at Freen's insides, casting a shadow over what should have been a joyous occasion.

Unable to quell the rising tide of anxiety, Freen fidgeted restlessly on her stool, her gaze darting anxiously towards the entrance with each passing moment. She longed to see Rebecca's familiar face, to feel the reassuring warmth of her presence by her side.

But as the minutes ticked by, Freen's apprehension only grew, her heart heavy with the fear of disappointment. She knew she couldn't force Rebecca to attend, nor could she control the outcome of their relationship. All she could do was wait, her hopes flickering uncertainly in the dim light of the party.

After for a while, Amidst the lively atmosphere of the party that had started, with the sounds of music and laughter echoing through the hall, Freen found herself in a state of restless anticipation. While the guests mingled and reveled in the festivities, freen remained seated, her attention fixated on the main door.

Her heart raced with each passing moment, her gaze flickering anxiously towards the entrance rapidly, hoping to catch a glimpse of Rebecca's familiar figure. The air was thick with excitement and anticipation, but for Freen, the party held little allure without her beloved wife by her side. With each passing moment, her hopes dwindled, replaced by a sinking sense of disappointment.

"She didn't come.." Freen mumbles, sighing out loud and this time her head low down, staring to the floor. She was disappointed, and upset. So much. She miss rebecca. she want her. Please.