ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 18

Rebecca stepping out from the mansion, and the next thing she saw is a luxury car in front of the armstrong's mansion which making her lips a little curling to a tint smile. But before she could do anything, her phone ringing vigorously makes she quickly accept the call.

"What are you waiting for? Get in." Freen said makes rebecca scoffed and groaned. "Gosh, you're so impatient."

With that, rebecca hang up the call and she stepping towards the car. When she get inside the car, she slightly screaming when seeing a man was at the driver seat and calling for someone makes billy, who also shock about the situation makes he shouted out loud too.

"Ahhh!!!!! Who are you?!!!

"Ahhh!!!"

Rebecca quickly grabbing her phone and call for freen again, as with a beep, the call immediately accepted. "Freen! Who's the man inside your car?!!! He—-"

"He's billy. He's my secretary. He will send you here. Sit tight." Freen said and hang up the call as with that, rebecca's flustered actions just now slowly calming down and she awkwardly look at billy beside her. Billy flashing his perfect teeth, grinning awkwardly to rebecca.

"H-hi! Im billy. Prince freen's secretary and bodyguard."

"W-why you dont said that earlier!! I thought— i thought its a thief." Rebecca mumbles and gulping and she fix her position to a proper one makes billy slightly chuckled. "Im sorry, but let me send you to prince freen today, Ms Rebecca."

With that, billy immediately drove away towards freen house, just like how freen ask him to bring rebecca. For a while driving, right now, there she is, in front of freen's house that also looking like a palace, and twice bigger than the armstrong's mansion. But rebecca just know though, the palace of chankimha is must be really really biggest than anything else in this world.

"Thankyou, Billy." Rebecca slightly bow towards billy as billy also bow to her and smiling. "No worries, rebecca. Erm by the way, did we had met before?" Billy ask makes rebecca furrowed her eyebrows hardly.

"Uhm? w-what?"

"Oh nothing. Maybe im wrong." Billy smiling again and bow once again before he get inside the car again and drove away making rebecca shrugged her shoulder and make her way towards the mansion's main door.

As Rebecca stepped into the mansion, she was immediately struck by the grandeur and elegance of her surroundings. The foyer stretched out before her in all its splendor, adorned with intricate marble flooring that gleamed under the soft glow of crystal chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings.

The walls were adorned with tasteful works of art, their vibrant colors adding a touch of warmth and sophistication to the space. Luxurious furnishings dotted the room, from plush velvet sofas to ornately carved wooden tables, each piece carefully chosen to evoke an air of opulence and refinement.

A sweeping staircase curved gracefully up to the upper floors, its intricate banisters adorned with delicate scrollwork and polished to a high shine. Light filtered in through tall windows, casting dancing patterns of sunlight across the room and bathing everything in a soft, golden glow.

Every detail of the mansion seemed to speak of wealth and privilege, from the richly embroidered tapestries to the gleaming silverware laid out on the dining table. It was a place of undeniable beauty and luxury, a testament to the impeccable taste and discerning eye of its inhabitants.