chapter 40

I walk into class. I stop, furrowing my brows as I see derek and Mark sat together laughing. I smile, walking over.

"Hey" I say. "Hi beautiful" he says. I kiss him softly. "Hi" Mark says. "What's going on?" I ask. "Nothing, we're just talking" he says. "Okay" I giggle.

Derek smiles at me. I'm so glad they're talking. If this was cristina and she tried to kiss derek, I'd never talk to her again. I'm not telling him that though.

"Shall I go and sit somewhere else then?" I chuckle. Marks in my seat. Derek nods. I glare at him playfully. I kiss him softly before sitting at the desk infront of his.

I turn around to look at him as the teacher talks. He smiles at me. I grab my pen and scribble on his book. "Sir, meredith is writing on my work!" He yells. I gasp.

"Meredith move to the front" the teacher says. Derek grins at me. I glare at him. I get up and move to a desk at the front of the class.

I look back at him. He waves at me. I stick my middle finger up at him. He makes a shocked face. I giggle. I turn around and start writing.

After class ends I continue writing so I can finish my paragraph quickly. I feel derek put his hands on my shoulders. "You nerd" he leans down behind me. He kisses my head. I giggle.

I put the pen down and grab all of my stuff, standing up. He holds my hand. I follow him out of the classroom.

He stops to talk to his friends in the hallway. I hug his waist, closing my eyes as I push my face into his chest. He wraps his arm around me.

"You wanna come with us tomorrow then?" Alex asks. "Yeah, can mer come?" He asks. "Yeah of course" Jackson says. "Do you wanna go?" He asks. I nod, pulling my face away from his chest.

"Go where?" I ask. He chuckles softly. "Ice skating" he says. "Oh, then no" I say. "Why not?" He asks.

"Because you try to race people and you're competitive and bad at ice skating, so it won't end well and I don't want to see my boyfriend be stabbed by ice-skates after he falls onto his ass" I say. He laughs.

"Come with us please.. we won't race eachother" he says. "Fine" I say. He smiles. "But I can't ice-skate" I whisper. "I know, it's fine.. I'll help you" he chuckles softly.

"You wanna go?" He asks. I nod. "I'm tired" I sigh. "Alright" he says. "I'll see you tomorrow then guys" he says. "Bye" they say. "Bye" I say. They smile at me. We leave.

"Mer, we're here" he says as we pull up outside my house. I sigh, getting our of the car. I slowly walk towards the door. He gets out and walks with me.

We stop outside. I hug him. He pulls me into his arms. I look up at him. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he says. I smile small. I kiss him softly.

"I got something for you" I pull him inside. "Babe, I have to go" he says. I ignore him and pull him upstairs to my room.

I let go of his hand. He watches me as I go into my closet. "I found this when I was shopping the other day.. do you like it?" I pass him a hoodie. Its blue and oversized.

"Yeah I do, thankyou" he smiles. He puts it on over his shirt. "How do I look?" He asks. "Handsome" I say. He kisses me.

"I'm gonna go" he turns around. "No" I pull him back. "Mer" he groans. "I wanna sleep with you tonight please" I say. "I need to study tonight my love" he says. "Tomorrow" I say. "Mhmm.. fine" he says. I giggle.

"You're the most clingy girlfriend ever" he says. "You love it" I hug him. "Yeah, I do" he chuckles softly.

"I don't have my pyjamas" he says. "You don't need your pyjamas" I grin. He pulls off his shirt. We both take off our clothes and climb into my bed.