chapter 34

I'm sat on the bleachers, watching as the football team practices. I'm the only one watching because its not a real game.

They stop for a break and he runs over to me. I step onto the grass and hug him as he reaches me. He picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He sits down with me on his lap.

"You're doing so good babe" I say. "We're losing" he says. "Oh, really?" I furrow my brows. He chuckles softly, nodding.

"I don't care.. you're still doing amazing" I kiss him. He smiles. "You'll do better in the real game aswell, anyway" I say.

I kiss him. "I'm proud of you" I hug him. "A few months ago, I didn't think you'd even wake up and now you're back to playing football.. you're strong" I say. "I love you" he runs his hand up and down my back.

The coach blows the whistle. "How longs left now?" I ask. "Another half an hour, my love" he sits me on the bench as he stands up. I sigh.

"Are you bored?" He asks. "I could spend all day watching you.. but I really need to pee" I say. "Use the bathroom then silly.. you won't miss anything" he chuckles before running back to the team. I get up.

I come back to the field after going to the toilet. After the game finishes he walks over to me. He hugs me. I smile. "Baby, you're all sweaty" I make a face. "Like you're not used to it" he chuckles. I giggle.

"Sorry" He pulls away. "I don't mind.. I find it sexy" I hug him again. He hugs me back. "I'm gonna go and get changed" he says. "Okay" I say.

"You can come with me.. I got changed in the toilets so there's nobody else in there" he pulls me along gently.

"Oh, why didnt you get changed in the changing room?" I ask. "I feel uncomfortable with all the scars" he says. I hug his upper arm, following him into the boys toilets that are empty because everyone else is already gone.

I never know what to do when he says stuff like that. Knowing derek, he won't want me to do anything but I can't not. If I told him about an insecurity then he'd kiss it and tell me I'm perfect.

I just don't want him to feel bad at all about himself. He shouldn't have to hide his body. He's perfect.

I kiss him as soon as we enter the toilets. "What?" He smiles, looking into my eyes. I kiss him passionately. I grab his face, pulling him closer as I sit on the sink.

He runs his hands up my skirt and pulls down my panties. I let them fall to the floor. I undo his trousers.

"I don't have a condom" he breathes against my neck as he kisses it. "Its okay" I say, breathless. "Meredith" he says. "Please.. I need you right here and now" my nails dig into his shoulders.

"Have you been taking the pill?" He asks. "Yes baby, I always do" I say. He slides into me. I moan as he starts thrusting into me immediately.

We've done it without a condom a bunch of times before anyway, he just knows I feel much more comfortable with both the pill and a condom so he always makes sure I'm okay with it.

---------

I smile as he stops moving. We both pant out of breath. "I love you" I say. "I love you more" he says. I shake my head. "No you don't" I smile. He kisses my nose, making me giggle.

We're still holding onto eachother, hot and sweaty. The mirrors behind me are all steamed up and it feels as if the temperature in the whole room has risen by about twenty degrees.

He pulls out of me and pulls up his boxers. He pulls up my panties for me and pulls down my skirt. We're both still shirtless.

I reach my hands up, resting them on his chest. "You're so handsome" I kiss him. He smiles. "You're so beautiful" he says.

I scan his body with my eyes. I look back into his eyes before kissing him again. He runs his hands up my back.

We pull away. "Can you pass me my shirt please?" I ask. He passes me it. We both put our clothes back on and grab our things. I hop down from the sink.

"Your house or mine?" He asks. "Yours" I say. "Okay" he says. We leave and go back to his place. I hope he feels at least a bit better about himself after that.

I'm gonna start updating after every new follow again. Annoying I know, but I'm losing motivation to write

getting over youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें