chapter 57

Flashback:
I'm 13 years old. I made friends with this boy a couple of months ago. His name is Derek. He's really popular and cool, so I'm surprised he wants to hang out with me.

I'm sat at our lunch table with derek, cristina, izzie, Mark, Alex and Jackson. Derek is sat next to me.

Everyone is talking to eachother but I feel derek looking at me. I look at him. I smile, blushing. "You look pretty today" he says. "Oh, thanks" I giggle nervously.

"Are you guys coming to that party for the end of the school year?" Mark asks. Derek keeps looking at me. "Yeah" all my friends say.

"Are you going?" Derek asks. "I'm not sure yet" I say quietly. "Will you go with me?" He holds my hand in his gently. I look at cristina. She nods.

I look back at him. "Um" I say nervously. "Please" he smiles. "Okay" I smile slightly. My cheeks are bright red.

"Can I pick you up?" He asks. "With your mom?" I ask. I like his mom. I've met her before when we all went over to his house. He nods. "Okay" I say.

"Do you want me to wear anything specific so we're matching?" He asks. "I'm wearing a blue dress" I look down at my lap. "I'll wear a blue tie" he says. I smile.

"What kind of blue?" He pushes my hair out of my face. "Light blue" I say. "Okay" he smiles.

"Look at that Mark.. I have a date before you" he wraps his arm around my shoulder. He smiles as I hug him back. "You're cute" he chuckles, hugging me tighter.

"Derek" I pull away. "Yeah?" He smiles at me. "Is this a date date or am I going as your friend?" I ask quietly. "A date date" he smiles. My eyes widen slightly and I blush hard. I look at cristina. She chuckles.

"Is that okay?" He asks. I nod. "Why?" I ask. "Why do I want to take you to the dance?" He asks. I nod. "I like you" he chuckles softly. "Why?" I ask. "Um" he smiles.

"Meredith, shh" cristina whispers. "Oh" I say. I decide to stay quiet for the rest of lunch. Don't want to seem uncool.

Flashforward 2 weeks:
"Hi derek" I say quietly as I sit with him and his friends on the field. "Hey gorgeous" he hugs me. I smile.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod. I shuffle closer to him. He smiles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I hug his waist.

Flashforward 3 weeks:
"Do you have to go?" I frown. "I'm only going for a week" he smiles. He's going on holiday with his family.

We're outside school, saying bye to eachother. "Hurry up derek" Carolyn says. She's sat in the car next to us.

"Will you miss me?" He asks. "Yeah" I blush. He smiles. I hug him tight. He hugs me back.

I pull away slowly. "Bye" I say. He keeps his hands on my waist. My heart pounds in my chest as he leans down and kisses my lips very softly.

He pulls away after about five seconds. That was the best five seconds of my life. "Thanks" I say. He chuckles. He gets in his car.

"Bye meredith" Carolyn chuckles softly. I blush harder, looking down. She drives away. Derek has his face pressed up against the window, looking at me. I wave at him.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and call cristina. "What?" She asks. "I just had my first kiss" I giggle happily.

Flashforward (three years):
Me and derek have been together for three years. Today is our prom at school. I'm sixteen and he's seventeen.

We're on the dance floor, slowly dancing together with the music. We're both quite drunk.

I pull away from him slowly. "Do you want to go and makeout?" I ask. He nods. I hold his hand. We go to the photo booth.

I'm straddling him and he's sat in the seat. Our tongues are fighting. His hands are on my waist and mine are in his hair.

I pull away from him. He looks at me. "You okay?" He asks. "I feel sick" I say. I grab the flask from his pocket. "That's not the best thing to drink then" he chuckles. "I'm thirsty" I drink it.

"Babe.. no, too much" he takes it off of me. He puts it back in his pocket. I get off of him. I hold his hand and we get out of the photobooth.

He follows me to the other side of the hall. I find a quiet spot in the corner of the room. He very gently pushes me up against the wall, standing infront of me.

He leans down and kisses my neck softly. I hold my stomach in my hand. I puke all down his suit. He gasps. "Oh my god" he steps away from me. I cover my mouth with my hand.

I walk out of the hall quickly and run to hide in a closet in the hallway. I sit in the corner, dying of embarrassment.

The door opens about ten minutes later. "You can't just puke on me and then run away" he chuckles. "I'm so sorry" I say as he sits next to me. "Its okay" he chuckles. He doesn't have his jacket or tie on anymore and there's still a stain on his shirt.

"Are you okay?" He puts his hand on my cheek. I nod. He kisses me softly. "You feel better?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. "Good" he smiles.

"Do you want me to check lost and found for a shirt for you?" I ask. He nods. "Take this one off and I'll give it to a teacher to try and get the stain out" I say.

He unbuttons his shirt. I smile, looking at his abs. I lean in and kiss him passionately. He puts his hands on my waist, pulling me ontop of him.

I pull away from his lips slowly. "Don't stop" he kisses me again. He lays me on the floor with him ontop of me. I push his shirt off of him.

"Derek" I pull away from his lips. He kisses my neck. "I've never done this before" I say. "I know baby, I've been with you since you were thirteen" he chuckles against my skin. I giggle.

"You think you're ready?" He asks. "I don't know" I say quietly. "Maybe we should start small" he says. I nod in agreement.

"Have you ever done this to yourself before?" He runs his hand up my dress. He tugs down my panties. "No" I whisper. I've wanted to before, but I never did.

I gasp quietly as his hand touches my vagina for the first time. "Is this okay?" He asks. I nod. "I'm not waxed or shaved or-" I say panicked. "I know baby, it's okay.. I dont care" he whispers.

"Tell me if you don't like anything I do and I'll stop, okay?" He whispers in my ear. "Okay" I whisper. He kisses my cheek.

"Can you kiss me?" I whisper. He smiles at me before kissing my lips. I put my hands on his cheeks, making out with him. He starts moving his fingers slowly, rubbing my clit.

My mouth falls open slightly against his lips. "Does that feel good?" He asks. I moan quietly, grabbing his shoulders.

"Yeah, it feels good" I breathe. "Good" he smiles. He gently sucks on my neck. I push my face into his shoulder. My legs start shaking.

I let out a moan as my whole body feels amazing and waves of pleasure burst through me. My mouth falls open and my head falls back in pleasure.

My body relaxes. He pulls his hand away. "How do you feel babe?" He sits up, holding me in his arms. He leans down and kisses me. I sit up slowly. "Wow" I whisper. He chuckles softly.

I kiss him again. He smiles at me. "Do you see me differently now?" I ask shyly. "No baby, you're the same person.. maybe a bit sexier" he chuckles. I giggle.

"I feel different" I say. "Good different?" He asks. I nod. "Do you think I can stay over at yours tonight?" He tucks my hair behind my ear.

"For sex?" I ask. "Yes, baby.. for sex" he chuckles. I smile, nodding. "And.. Will you do that again with your hand?" I ask. "If you want me to" he chuckles. I smile, nodding enthusiastically. He kisses me deeply.