chapter 66

I sob harder, holding my ankle in my hand. I'm sat on the floor in the corner of the gym and the whole team is crouched around me, trying to help me out.

"Where's derek?" I sniffle. "We can't find him" izzie says, bandaging up my ankle. "I want him!" I cry harder. "Everyone go and look for him!" The coach says. Everyone goes.

We were in cheer practice and I fell and twisted my ankle. Loads of the football players ran over to help me, but derek isn't here.

"Do you know where he is?" I ask Mark as he picks me up and sits me on a chair. He shakes his head.

My lip wobbles as I see derek run in and he rushes over to me. "What happened?" He kneels infront of me, putting his hands on my cheeks. "I hurt my ankle.. they were holding me in the air and I did a flip, off of them but I didn't land it" I say tearfully.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here mer, I was getting changed into my kit" he says. He lifts my foot onto his thigh and checks it out. I smile small as he kisses my leg softly.

"Its not broken, is it baby?" He strokes my leg gently. "I don't think so" I say. "Can you walk?" He asks. I shake my head.

He puts his hands on my cheeks and wipes my tears with his thumbs. He kisses me a couple of times softly. "You're okay, aren't you darling?" He smiles. He needs to get back to the team. I nod.

"You gonna come with me outside to the field and watch practice?" He asks. I nod. He helps me up. I giggle as he picks me up bridal style and carries me outside.

He sits me on the front row of the bleachers. "You're a champ, mer" he kisses me. I giggle. He runs off to play football. I smile, watching him.

Mark comes over and sits next to me, whilst the rest of the team are still playing. "You okay?" He asks. I nod.

"I want derek back, I'm cold" I say. He passes me his varsity jacket. I grin, putting it on. I hug his waist, resting my head on his chest.

"Derek will kill me if he looks over and sees this" he says. "I'm allowed to hug my friend" I giggle, rolling my eyes. He rubs my arm gently to try and warm me up more.

Derek runs over. "Mark, get off of my wife" he takes his jacket off and hands it to me. "I'm not your wife" I grin. "You will be" he says, helping me take off marks and put on his jacket instead.

"Come here!" I yell as he goes to leave. He leans down and kisses me deeply. "Are you gonna give me anything to make me feel better?" I run my hands up and down his thighs. "Sure babe" he chuckles. "Ugh" mark makes a face of disgust. I giggle.

"Sit with me baby" I tug on his arms. "No, mer I have to go" he says. "No you don't!" I whine. "Fine, mark can you cover for me please?" He sits next to me.

"Will you text me later if you go to the doctor so I know if you're okay?" Mark asks. I smile, nodding. He kisses my head. "Bye mark" I smile as he runs away.

"He's so sweet" I say. "Mhm" Derek hugs me. I smile as he kisses me passionately on the lips.

"Stop saying you're not my wife" he pouts. "But I'm not" I grin, hugging his neck. "You areeee" he hugs my waist. He kisses me again.

"Are you staying at mine tonight?" He asks. I nod. "Are we gonna have sex? I'm horny as hell for you" he whispers. I giggle. "If you're good" I say. He whines dramatically.

"And you have to promise me that you'll go to bed straight after, okay?" I say. "Okay! Why are you so mean!?" He pushes his face into my shoulder. I grin.

"Last time, you promised and then you decided to reorganise all of the drawers in your bedroom at 1am, so I don't trust you" I say. "I get excited and pent up with energy and I can't sleep" he says. I chuckle.

"I know baby" I run my fingers through his curls. "I'm sorry" he frowns. "Its okay, im just teasing you" I say, feeling bad that I upset him. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I smile.

"Will you marry me?" He asks. I nod. "When?" I ask. "Later" he says. I giggle.

"Can we go somewhere private? I want you" I whisper in his ear. "Yes!" He grabs me happily and shakes me. I chuckle.

----------

Derek's pov:
I smile, watching her face change and her moans get louder as she cums all over my fingers.

We're in the bathrooms at school, in the end cubicle. There's other people in here. We can hear them and they can hear us, but we don't care. People in this school have probably heard my girlfriend cum at least twenty times in the last year. We just don't care.

"Are you done?" I grin, pulling my hand away. She giggles, nodding. She kisses me. I kiss her back passionately.

She whines against my lips as I slam her body against the door, not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to turn her on even more.

I've literally been holding her in my arms for half an hour, on the walk here and whilst fingering her.

"Can I put you don't for a bit, darling? My arms hurt" I ask. "Okay" she says. I put her down. She stands on one foot. I smile. She's so cute.

"You look beautiful" I tuck her very messy hair behind her ears and wipe the sweat off of her head and chest. She grins.

"Can we go home please? I need to rest my leg" she says. "You've been resting for ages" I chuckle, picking her back up after I sort out her clothes for her. She smiles.

She hugs my neck tighter, hiding her face as I walk out, through the crowd of girls in the bathroom and outside. She giggles. We leave and I take her home.