chapter 84

Me and derek are in bed and he's watching the football game on TV. I'm scrolling through my phone. I only look up at the screen when taylor swift shows up.

I giggle as derek runs his hand up my thigh slowly. He smiles at me. I kiss his lips softly.

"I love you" he says. "I love you" I bite my bottom lip softly, looking into his eyes. He reaches over and grabs the tv remote, putting the game on mute. I giggle, putting my hands on his hips as he climbs ontop of me slowly.

-----

He collapses next to me after making love to me. He sits up slightly and looks at the tv. "Yess!" He throws his fist in the air.

"Did Taylor's boyfriend win!?" I sit up. "The chiefs did!" He glares at me. I giggle. "Look she's there!" I point at the screen. "I don't care" he chuckles, laying back down. I roll my eyes.

I straddle him and grin, looking down at him. He smiles, putting his hands on my waist.

"Can I tell you something?" I say quietly. "Anything" he puts his hands on my thighs. "You promise you won't tease me?" I ask. "I promise baby" he sits up slowly.

"I've always wanted to have sex with you when you're in your football kit.. like all of it, padding and everything" I whisper in his ear. "Does it turn you on?" He smiles. I nod.

"You never let me touch you after my games, baby" he says. "Because you're always so sweaty after a big game" I say. He chuckles.

"I'm always sweaty after making love to you, so what difference does it make?" He puts his hands on my waist. "Umm.." I think about it for a few seconds. He grins at me. I giggle.

"Is there anything you'd like me to wear during sex?" I ask. "I like your cheer uniform.. and the lacy black set of lingerie you have" he says.

"You have all of my lingerie" I stand up and go to my drawer in his room. "This one?" I hold up the black one. "Yes" he growls at me playfully. I giggle.

"Everytime I try to wear something sexy for you, you just rip it off of me anyway.. what's the point?" I frown, climbing back into bed with him. "Because your body is amazing" he kisses me softly. I smile at him.

The next day:
Me and Derek are in school and I'm sat with Cristina, watching him as he plays football. He said he felt much better today, so he wanted to play. He promised me that he'd be careful. He also promised that he'd keep his kit on after for me.. so I agreed to letting him play.

Dereks pov:
The game ends and we won, so the team all agree to go out to celebrate. "You coming derek?" Jackson asks. "I'll meet you there, I need to do something first" I smile, looking at Meredith running over to me. The guys chuckle, walking away.

"Hi baby" I smile, picking her up as she runs into my arms. I spin her around. She giggles. "You were amazing Der, I'm so proud of you" she kisses me. "Thank you" I rest my forehead against hers. She smiles wider, looking into my eyes.

"You wanna get out of here?" I ask. She bites her lip softly, nodding. "Where are you two going?" Mark asks. "To have sex in the back of dereks car" she pulls me along as she speeds up. "Oh, gross!" He yells. I chuckle.

"Do you have a condom?" She asks as I open the door for her. "Yeah baby, get in" I slap her ass. She climbs into the back of my car. I do too.

———————-

She moans deeply into my shoulder as she bounces up and down on my erection. I groan, my head tilting back in pleasure.

I'm still in my full kit and my pants are just pulled down slightly and she's in her cheer kit. She has her little skirt on, but she took off her top and she's wearing a lacy bra under it.

The windows of my car are fully fogged up, so nobody can see in anyway. We're still in the parking lot outside school.

She bites her lip, letting out another cry of pleasure. She scans my body before her head tilts back and she moves faster. I grab her ass firmly in my hands to help her.

She grabs my shoulders in her fists and her nails dig into me. Her body collapses against mine and spasms slightly as she cums. "Good girl" I whisper, stroking her back gently. She pants quietly into my shoulder, trying to catch her breath.

She grabs my hands and pulls them onto her waist before continuing to bounce up and down slowly. I help her, moving her as fast as I can. Her hand slaps against the window next to us as she tries to steady herself whilst letting out a moan. I groan softly, my head tilting back. My cum spills into her.

She collapses against me again and we both stop moving. We try to catch our breaths. "That really hurt" she whines, looking down at her hand. "Baby" I chuckle, grabbing it gently to look at it. I kiss it softly. She smiles at me.

"That was amazing" she kisses my lips. "It was" I smile. She grins slightly. "Do I smell like sweaty football boys?" She moves closer to me. I smell her and grin. "Yes" I lie. She whines, pulling herself off of me. I chuckle as he pulls on her shirt and grabs her bag.

"Ugh, Meredith!" I yell as she starts spraying perfume everywhere. I glare at her as she sprays some on me too. She giggles, leaning in to hug me. I kiss her cheek playfully.

She pulls her panties on as I pull up my pants. "You wanna come celebrate with me and the guys?" I ask. "Will other guys girlfriends be there?" She asks. I nod. "Okay" she smiles, nodding. "Good" I smile. I drive us home first to get ready, then we go to meet them.