chapter 61

I wake up in the middle of the night to derek kissing my cheek softly. "Mhm" I open my eyes slowly. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Can we have sex?" He asks.

"Derek! It's 2am" I whine. "I need you" he whispers in my ear, running his hand down my stomach. "Derek" I grab his arm. I frown as i feel something on it. He pulls it away. I grab it again. I turn on the light and look at it.

"No" I whisper. "Baby, you didn't" I sigh as I see the fresh scars. "I stopped after two, I-I just-" he stops talking. "Why didn't you wake me?" I hug him tightly.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to clean my room a bit, bit I found an old blade in the drawer" he whispers. "Derek" I sigh.

"Was it a clean, new blade?" I ask. He doesn't say anything. "Okay, I-I'll clean it for you.. is that okay?" I ask, getting up. "Okay" he says quietly. I leave the room.

I come back with some stuff to clean it with and some plasters. I sit next to him and gently wipe them. "I'm sorry" he says. I don't say anything.

I put a plaster on his arm. I was with him this time. I was in the same room. In his bed. Asleep. I was sleeping whilst he was hurting himself. How the hell did I let this happen.

"Come here" I whisper, holding my arms open. He climbs between my legs and cuddles into me. I hug him tightly.

"Can we have sex?" He asks. "No" I say. "I want you" he runs his hands up his shirt I have on. "I want my boyfriend to not be suicidal, you don't get everything you want" I say.

"I'm not suicidal" he says. "You're not?" I ask seriously. "I-I'm just a little broken.. but I'm not going to kill myself" he whispers.

-------

It's two hours later and we're under the covers. We had a long discussion about how he was feeling and we both cried a little. Then he kissed me. Now he's inside of me.

He's thrusting in and out of me slowly whilst kissing me. I put my hands on his cheeks.

"Mhm" I try to hold in my moans. "Its okay, let it out baby" he whispers. We stare into eachothers eyes. I smile.

I let out a small moan. He looks down as he speeds up. I moan louder. "look at me" I pull his face up. "Your body turns me on" he whispers, kissing my neck. I smile wider.

"You're so sexy" he takes my nippple in his mouth. "Oh god" I let out a small cry of pleasure, grabbing his hair in my fist.

"Faster" I whisper as I feel the pleasure building up inside of me. He speeds up. My nails dig into his back and I wrap my legs around his waist.

I put my hands on his neck, pulling him down. He kisses me. We moan against eachothers lips. He speeds up more, thrusting into me harder. We finish at the same time.

I pant heavily out of breath, staring into his eyes. "I love you so much" he breathes. He kisses me softly. I run my hands up and down his sides slowly.

He rolls off of me. I cuddle into him. We lay in silence for a little while, just trying to catch our breaths.

There's a small knock on the door. "Go away" he says. The door pushes open. "Shit" he mumbles. Amelia walks in slowly.

"Amy, what's wrong?" He sits up. We keep ourselves covered with the blankets. "I have nightmare" she sobs, walking over to him with her arms open.

"Turn around for a sec ames" he says. She does. He gets up and puts on his pyjama bottoms. I slip on his shirt.

He picks her up. "Why didn't you wake up mommy?" He sits on the bed with her. "She won't wake up.. she's snoring" she sniffles. "Its okay" he kisses her head.

"What happen?" She points at the plaster on his arm. "I fell" he lies. "Oh, are you okay?" She asks. He nods.

She picks up his arm and kisses it. "Thank you" he smiles small. "It all better now" she says. "Good" he says.

"What was your dream about?" He asks. She looks down nervously. "What?" He asks. "You died" she says in a shaky voice. He looks at me. I look back at him with a sad look on my face.

"Amy, do you think about that a lot?" He picks her up. She stands infront of him on the bed, so they're the same height. She nods. "I'm scawed" she says tearfully.

"I'm not going to die, okay?" He whispers. "Pwomise" she says. "I promise.. I'd never leave you, you're my favourite sister" he kisses her small nose. "You're my favourite bwother" she hugs him. He chuckles.

"I love you" she says. "I love you too" he squeezes her. They pull away. "Can I sleep with you?" She climbs between us. He looks at me. I nod. "Okay" he says. We lay down. I pull the covers over us all.

She hugs my arm, cuddling into me. I smile. "I love you baby" Derek leans over her to kiss me. "I love you too" I smile. "Night" he says. We all fall asleep quickly after.