chapter 45

I'm in bed, tied up. He's laid with his face between my thighs. "Der" I cry out in pleasure as his tongue moves faster.

He pushes my vibrator inside of me. I moan louder, my back arching. I'm wearing a blindfold, so I can't even see anything.

"Babe" my head falls back. He puts his hand on my lower stomach to keep me still as my body shakes.

"Mhm" I sigh as I finish. He pulls the vibrator out. I smile as he pulls the blindfold off of me. My whole body is so sweaty. He kisses me softly.

"You enjoy that, my love?" He smiles. I nod. "Mhm" I giggle. He kisses me again. He reaches up and unties my wrists.

He kisses me again before moving down my body. He kisses my clit before standing up. I smile, watching as he cleans everything up and puts the toys back in my case.

He's still naked. He has the most perfect body. "Der" I sit up. I lean against the headboard behind me. "Yeah baby?" He asks. He sits infront of me.

"Did you hurting yourself.. have anything to do with being insecure?" I ask. "About my body?" He asks. I nod.

"A little.. not infront of you, but around other guys" he says. "You're the most perfect guy" I say. "Of course you'd think that.. you're not biased at all" he says sarcastically. I smile small.

"I'm in love with you for a reason.. I think you're perfect in every single way" I say.

"Why are you bringing this up now?" He asks. "I think that you should know how amazing I think you are" I say. He smiles.

I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. He pulls me ontop of him. He hugs my waist. I pull away and kiss him.

I kiss his cheek. "I just wanna hide you and keep you all to myself and protect you forever" I hug him tight. He chuckles softly. "I feel the same way about you" he whispers. I smile.

"Can we stay in bed for a little bit longer?" I ask. "Yeah, of course" he says. We lay down. He pulls the covers over us.

He grabs his phone and scrolls through it. I entwine our fingers, looking at his phone screen aswell. "What girls are you talking to?" I ask. "You" he says. I giggle.

"Anyone else?" I ask. "Shut up" he says. I grin at him. "Go onto your pictures" I say. He does. He scrolls through them, letting me see.

"I love that picture" I point at one of him. "I love all of yours" he goes into the folder with just pictures of me in it. There's literally thousands. He scrolls through them, looking at them.

"Little meredith" he goes onto a picture of me from when we first started dating. I giggle. "I've not even scrolled this far back in my photos for ages" he chuckles as he sees a picture of me and him kissing.

"Do you have any of my old nudes?" I ask. "No" he says. "Why not?" I ask. "You were a child!" He exclaims. I giggle. "Yeah, I guess it would be weird" I say. He nods.

"Your recent ones though.." he smirks, scrolling to the top of the pictures. I giggle. There's loads of pictures of me in my underwear and bra.

There's also pictures that he's taken during sex when he's been fucking me from behind.

"When did you take that?" I point at one of the pictures. "A while ago.. do you not like it? I can delete it" he looks at me. "No, its okay" I smile. I trust derek fully with everything. I know he wouldn't never ever leak pictures of me.

"Babe, have you ever shown your friends pictures of me? Like.. do you compare pictures of your girlfriends?" I ask. "What? No.. don't be ridiculous" he hugs my waist.

"Can't compare you with anyone else anyway.. you're too perfect" he says. I giggle. "But you've never shown anyone my nudes? At all?" I ask. "No baby, of course not" he says.

"Have you shown people mine?" He looks at me. I smirk slightly. "Mer!" He exclaims. "I'm teasing.. I'm teasing baby, of course I haven't" I giggle, putting my hands on his cheeks. I kiss him softly. He let's out a breath.

"But you've talked about what I look like naked?" I ask. "I guess with mark.. does that bother you?" He looks into my eyes. "No, me and cristina compared sizes" I look down. He gasps quietly. I giggle.

"Who won?" He asks. "You.. everytime" I say. "Not surprising" he grins. I laugh.

"Its kinda weird that Mark knows what my body looks like now.." I say quietly. "Tell me about it" he chuckles. I shrug.

"Are you two fine again now then?" I ask. "Yeah, I don't blame him.. who wouldn't fall in love with you?" he looks at me. I smile. I kiss him softly. "Plus, I know I have nothing to worry about" he says. "Never" I say.

"You know if we had kids.." I say. I play with his fingers. "Mhm" he hugs me tighter from behind.

"Would you love them more or me?" I ask. "Honestly, I don't see myself ever loving anyone more than you" he says. I smile. "Really?" I ask. He nods.

"Do you think that we'll love eachother more or less when we're married?" I ask. "More.. never less" he says. "I'd love you less" I say.

"Mer!" He pulls me back onto his lap as I go to get up. I giggle as he kisses my cheek playfully. "Baby" I wriggle in his arms, trying to escape them.

I turn around and kiss his lips. He stops tickling my sides and kisses me back deeper, putting his hands on my cheeks.

I pull away slowly, looking into his eyes. "I can't love you more.. there is no more" I kiss him again. He pulls me under the covers with him, pulling them over our heads as he rolls ontop of me. I giggle.