Chapter 95

I'm sat in bed and Derek has just got in the shower. I grab his phone and decide to play a few of his car games on it.

The bathroom door opens and he peeps his head out. I smile at him. "Come on" he says. "What?" I ask. "Get in the shower with me" he smiles. "Yayyy" I get up and follow him into the bathroom. He helps me pull off my clothes and we get into the shower.

I hug his neck as he kisses me passionately. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. "You're so fucking sexy" he whispers, kissing down my neck slowly. I moan softly.

"I like that" I whisper as he takes my nipple in his mouth. I bite my lip, my head tilting back as he flicks it back and forth with his tongue. I run my fingers through his hair.

He pulls away slowly and looks into my eyes before grabbing my waist and turning me around. "Bend over" he says. I arch my back, pushing my ass against his erection gently. "Good girl" he whispers.

——————-

I moan louder, grabbing his hair in my fist and pulling on it harder as he kisses my neck whilst thrusting in and out of me from behind.

"You're doing amazing" he whispers whilst rubbing my clit with his thumb at the same time. I push my face against the side of his head, moaning into his ear uncontrollably.

———————

Dereks Pov:
We just finished and now I'm just stood under the water, giving her cuddles and kisses as she tries to catch her breath. She's hugging my neck tight as I hug her waist.

"You're so amazing" I whisper, kissing her shoulder and neck softly. I pull away from her slowly. "The water is gonna go cold soon" I say. "Are you mad at me?" She pouts. "Baby.. no, of course not" I hug her again. We cuddle for a bit longer.

Meredith always is very sensitive after sex. I don't really understand why but if I say or do the wrong thing, she'll be crying for ages after. I kind of wonder if it's just her like this, but I guess I'll never find out. I never want to do anything to upset her, so I just give her as much attention she wants and whatever else she needs to make her happy.

"Can I wash your hair?" She asks. "If you want" I smile. "Can you get lower?" She asks. I kneel down in front of her. She grabs the shampoo and starts washing my hair for me. I kiss her belly softly. She giggles.

"Der you look so silly" she messes around with my hair, making it into different shapes. I chuckle. I stand up and she helps me wash out the shampoo. "I can't reach" she pouts. "Come here" I pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and I hold her up so she can wash it out properly.

Once she's done, she hugs my neck and cuddles into me. I smile, hugging her back. I'm so incredibly lucky to have my girlfriend. She's the nicest person in the whole world and she makes me feel so special. I just know that she loves me so much and I'm so grateful for her. I'd give her anything she wants to make her happy.

I'm also convinced that she is the most gorgeous girl to ever exist. I'm sure that no girl could top my girl. She's incredible.. in every single way.

I put her down carefully. "Do you wanna go and get dried off so I can finish washing?" I ask. "Okay" she kisses me before getting out of the shower. "I love you!" I say. "I love you more" she smiles at me as she leaves the bathroom in a towel. I smile brightly.

Meredith's Pov:
I'm sat at dereks desk, brushing my hair after just putting on my pyjamas when there's a knock on the door. "Come in" I say quietly. Mark walks in.

"What are you doing here?!" We both say at the same time. "I'm here to see Derek" he says. "This is my boyfriend's room.. I can be here whenever I want" I say.

Derek walks out of the bathroom in a towel. "Oh for fucks sake" he groans as mark smiles at him. "Were you two showering together?" Mark makes a face. "Yes" Derek says. I blush.

Mark looks at me. "He's my boyfriend, I can shower with him if I want" I hide my face in my hands. "Leave her alone" Derek says. Mark chuckles.

Dereks Pov:
I grab some pyjamas and go back into the bathroom. I come out with them on. "Boo!" Mark yells at her. She gasps, hiding her face in her hands again. I chuckle softly.

"Leave her alone" I help her out of my chair and take her to my bed instead. She sits on the edge of it. Mark takes my seat and I sit next to mer.

She hugs my waist, resting her head on my chest as me and mark talk. I smile as I feel her slowly run her hand up my shirt and rest it on my abs. I grab her legs and drape them over my thighs, so she's kinda sitting half on my lap. She smiles against my lips as I kiss her softly.

"Can you not?" Mark says. She giggles. I chuckle. "I'm gonna go and get some food" she gets up. She goes over to mark and leans down, kissing his cheek playfully. He glares at her. "I love you too Markie mark" She grins, walking away. "When are you gonna break up?" He glares at me. "Never gonna happen" I grin.

Meredith's Pov:
I walk back up with my plate of food. "She's so clingy" mark says. I stand outside the door, listening. "Does it not annoy you?" He asks. "No, I think it's cute.. she's just a cuddly person, I'm used to it" Derek says.

"I'd be annoyed" mark says. "Well you're not the one marrying her" Derek says. I smile. I walk into the room. "Hi gorgeous" he says. "I got you some food too baby.. and mark" I hand him the plate. "Thank you" he kisses my cheek.

I keep my distance from him a bit, feeling slightly uncomfortable with mark watching. "Are you mad at me?" Derek asks. "What? No" I frown. "Come here then weirdo" he chuckles, pulling me closer. I smile, hugging his waist. We all keep talking and eating for a bit.