Chapter 94

I wake up in the morning. I chuckle as I realise I have a sleeping Derek ontop of me. I wrap my arms around his waist, cuddling him for a bit. I grab my phone and scroll through it for a bit.

He starts moving slightly. I groan softly as he cuddles into me and squeezes me tight. I very gently push him off of me and get out of bed. I pull on one of his shirts and a pair of shorts before going downstairs.

"Morning sweetie" Carolyn says. "Morning" I smile, sitting next to her on the couch. "Where's Prince Charming?" She teases. "More like seeping beauty" I giggle. She laughs.

My phone starts ringing. "Derek?" I answer it. "Come back upstairs" he says tiredly. "No, go back to sleep baby, I'm not tired" I giggle. He hangs up.

A few seconds later, he comes downstairs with a blanket. "Der" I smile as he lays next to me on the couch with his head on my lap. He closes his eyes.

"Babe can I play on your Xbox?" I play with his curls. He nods. "Can you do it for me?" I hand him the controller. He sighs, sitting up. He puts on my favourite game for me and then lays back down. I play for a bit whilst he sleeps.

Dereks Pov:
"No, mark stopppp!" Meredith whines. I open my eyes slowly. I sit up as soon as I see she's crying. "He keeps killing me!" She tosses my controller onto the couch next to us. I chuckle softly. "Baby" I hug her.

I take the headset off of her. "Mark don't be a dickhead, she's upset" I say. "She's awful" he says. "Mark" I warn. "Fine" he says.

I put the headset back on her and hand her the controller back. She cuddles into me as she starts playing again.

She bursts into tears as he kills her again. I try not to laugh. I take the headset off of her and put it aside before pulling her onto my lap. She straddles my lap, pushing her face into my shoulder and crying into it quietly. She's not actually upset, she just sometimes cries when she's really angry.. and mark is annoying.

"I'm gonna kill him!" She yells. I stroke her back gently. She grabs my shirt in her fists and pulls me closer. She sniffles. "You're getting snot on my shirt.. ewww" I say teasingly. She pulls away and wipes her tears. "Ewww" I tickle her belly. She giggles, wriggling on my lap.

"Der can you please tell mark that I'm really angry with him next time you see him" she hugs me again. "I'll be sure to pass on the message" I smile.

"Thank you for being so nice to me Derek, I love you" she says. "I love you more baby" I say. "Can we cuddle for a bit please?" She asks. "Yes, as long as you want" I hug her waist. She cuddles into me again.

"I'm so tired" I sigh. "I'm sorry, I tried to get you to calm down yesterday" she says. "I know, you did it with your vagina" I grin. She blushes hard.

"You can't just have sex with me every time I'm annoying you to shut me up" I say. "I didn't do it to shut you up" she says. "Why'd you do it then?" I ask. "Because I wanted you" she looks down shyly. I kiss her head.

"Hey, it's okay.. I was only teasing" I whisper as I see how nervous she is. "I was just kidding baby" I kiss her. "Okay" she hugs my neck.

"I think you're so handsome" she whispers, running her fingers through my hair. "I think you're so gorgeous" I kiss her.

"I feel like shit" I run my fingers through my hair. "You look good" she says. "Thanks baby" I chuckle softly. She smiles at me.

"I'm gonna go for a shower" I pull her off of my lap and stand up. "Can I sit in your room whilst you do?" She asks. "Of course you can, come on" I hold her hand. She stands up and follows me upstairs.