Why I have chosen not to support Shelby Grace.

The title says my main point, and I'm here to explain why I've chosen not to.

What I said in my previous a/n regarding this was false. Wilbur Soot did not confirm these allegations, however he did confirm that he had bit her. This is not him confirming he abused her.

Calling his statement an apology was wrong of me, It was not an apology in the slightest. That post was Wilbur's statement, or his view. What it wasn't meant to be was an apology, not to me, not to you, not to anybody. Not even to Shelby.

Shelby's story does not add up. And therefore, no matter what sort of shitty hate I get, I refuse to support her.

This is also due to the fact that she dismissed people who have gone through years of therapy and basically told them that they can never change which for one is *heavily* inconsiderate, and two, isn't she going to therapy? So you'll never change either? Alright, Shelby.

I do not give one shit if you disagree.

Let me say it again.

I
Don't
Give
A
Shit
If
You
DISAGREE

Got that?

By all means ask for other reasons, I don't mind providing, but if you even dare to hate, dismiss what she has also done etc, you will be blocked and unable to access my profile, let alone my books.

If you agree, again, by all means comment why, your reasoning etc, I'd love to hear them!!

If you want more in-depth explanations of why I refuse to support her and my reasoning, Go to your_local_guitarist or Tullium because they go far more in depth. I will probably edit this in the future and re-publish this with far more reasoning, but it's late, and I don't have the energy.

Both of their reasoning is amazing, and It goes over almost all of what I think and why.

However, If you dare go to them and hate on them from my book, once again, you will be blocked without any hesitation.

Shelby Grace is not telling the truth, or the full story.

There are things we don't know.