~¢ Cuddles ¢~

Hello again my good friend <3

I was listening to Sweater Weather while writing this :)

CW:
• Fluff
• Foul Language
• Preening
• Possibly overwhelming amounts of Affection.
• Love <3

Prompt: Quackity can't fall asleep due to nightmares so Wilbur helps him to fall asleep. (Cuddles etc)

3/6 Oneshots for Easter 🐇🐣 <3

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•|

'Mmgh..' Quackity muttered as he shuffled around in the bed. His brow furrowed as he tried desperately to get comfortable as he quietly muttered words in his sleep.
'Darling..mgn... Stop moving..' Wilbur spoke, slightly irritated from the movement.
Quackity continued to move as though he hadn't heard his love.
'Dear..!'
Quackity started to cry softly in his sleep before sobbing loudly.
His wings ruffled and twitched as Wilbur sat up and moved to his side to try and wake up his distressed ducky.
'Quackity, Wake up!' Wilbur said as he gently shook the sobbing one awake.
Considering his eyes were blurry, the smaller pushed Wilbur away, fell off the bed and hid in a corner, before rubbing his eyes and seeing it was not who he thought it was and that it was his love who cared for him more than he knew.
'Darling, are you okay!?'
Wilbur spoke, Scared that his duck was having some sort of breakdown.

'Wi-Wilbur!' The younger one yelled as he quickly got up and ran into his arms.
'Love, Did you have a nightmare again?'
'Mhm!'
'Was it about him?'
'Y-yeah..!'
'Do you wanna talk about it, dear?'
'N-no..'
'Thats ok. Do you wanna cuddle instead?'
'Mhm.. '

Wilbur glanced behind his duck and at his wings, just to see that many were bent and out of place.
So, he picked the hybrid up, placed him on his lap, and started carefully preening the Younger's slightly dirty, but nonetheless golden wings.

He moved golden feathers back into place, bent feathers that needed to be bent, and expertly Preened the wings not only on his head, but also on his back.
Except, the back wings were slightly more difficult, not only because of the size, but also because the duck would fall back and go limp often when the older would touch a certain spot in a certain way.

The duck would chirp and quack happily while his wings were Preened and would end up going limp around 16 times while Wilbur worked.
'T-thank you..'
'No problem, my dear. I love your wings just as much as I love you and I never want to see them as bad as I did when I first Preened them for you!'
'I love you wil..'
'I love you too , Darling.'

They laid back down on the bed, Wilbur with his arms comfortably around the smaller as they cuddled.
The cuddling helped, considering the fact his ducky was asleep within minutes of the cuddles.

'I love you so.. so much, my darling.'

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×|

just a short little fluffshot for you all because i was bored of angst 🙁

hope you enjoyed! <3333

Love you

{Word count: 507 }

Bye bye! <3