‡ Sick, yet cozy. ‡

BEING SICK AND WRITING A ONESHOT ABOUT BEING SICK AND BEING CARED FOR? YES

!CW!
• cuddling
• coughing
• being sick (not literally, just feeling sick)
• not feeling good
• being taken care of
• cheek kisses.

••••••••••••

Cough

Wilbur woke up early in the morning to find himself coughing with a sore throat, a pounding headache and even aching limbs.
He tried to lay back down into the bed him and his boyfriend shared, however just before he would fall asleep, a round of coughing would hit him like a wave.
Eventually, despite his exhaustion, he decided to sit up and wait it out, although he wouldn't admit that he cried at not being able to sleep.

Soon, around half an hour later, his boyfriend, Quackity, stirred in his sleep before opening his eyes, noticing how his love wasn't laid down, but instead propped up with his head in his arms, occasionally coughing and whimpering at his sore throat and headache.

“Wil..?” Quackity whispered, for it was very early morning, around 4am, meaning, in the winter sky, the moon stood still and proud.
“Quackity? I-im sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up..” Wilbur frowned and peeked at him.
“Dont be...., Are you alright?” The shorter spoke, now propping himself up to sit next to Wilbur.
“I feel really sick.. i have a bad headache and my throat hurts.. my limbs feel really achy too..” The sepia coloured haired man spoke, his tone soft yet rough.

“Love.. You should've told me.. you should've woken me and told me.. Because if you didn't, i wouldn't be able to care for you..” Quackity whispered softly, leaning his head on Wilbur's shoulder.
“I know..” He whispered back.
“Now.. I'm gonna tuck you back into bed, and then I'm gonna go make you some soup, and bring you water and maybe some toast, ok? You just relax, amor.” Quackity smiled softly, doing just as he said and quickly running out the room to make some soup, toast and grab some water.

Wilbur lay there coughing, but he already felt much better now he didn't have to suffer alone.

Soon enough, Big Q came back into the room holding a tray with a bowl of hot soup, buttered toast, and a tall glass of water.
He placed the tray next to Wilbur, so he wouldn't accidentally knock it, and got under the covers to cuddle against him, as comfort, almost.

“You really didn't have to..” Wilbur smiled weakly.
“But i did, now eat up or you're gonna get worse, my love.” He said sternly, but giggled after.
The taller chuckled too, but slowly began to eat as he was asked to.

Eventually, he finished and slid down so his head hit the pillow he had previously sat on, and he was now laying on his back.
Quackity repeated his actions, but instead clung to his arm and nuzzled his neck as tiredness overtook both of them.

And when Wilbur woke up, as well as Quackity, they would repeat the process until the brown haired man finally felt better.

•••••••••••••••••••••

SORRY ITS SHORT IM ALSO SICK LMAO

MAKE SURE TO EAT, DRINK AND SLEEP, ARSONISTS

I LOVE YOU ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️