{ Hug. }

Very quick very short had 5 minutes to write this mb

CW:
• cuddling
• kissing
• being cute
• waking up (😲)

•••••••

“Mhg..” Quackity muttered as his eyes slowly fluttered open and he began to get used to the sweet orange light seeping in like honey through the window.
“Wilbur..” The short man spoke softly, prodding at the older man's shoulder gently, repeatedly poking him.
“Hon.. Wake Up..” He groaned, pausing the prodding to grab a cup of water from his bedside table and to splash it on both his and Wilbur's face, waking him and the older up properly.

“Wha-” Wilbur noticed he was wet. “Quackity! I was asleep!” He whined loudly, laying his head back down and complaining.
“I know but i woke up and i wanted to see you talk to meeeeee” Quackity also complained, although the sentence made Wilbur blush slightly.
“Fine..” The man with sepia coloured hair muttered.

He rolled over so he was facing Quackity and pulled him into his chest and nuzzled his head into his dark, messy hair.
Quackity didn't even flinch when he was pulled, he simply wrapped his arms around Wilbur's neck and rested happily.

Just before the two fell back asleep, Wilbur used his free hand to grip Quackity's chin softly, and pull him into a sweet kiss, one of love and care.
And once they pulled away, they resumed cuddling, Wilbur spooning Quackity, and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

••••••••

giggle enjoy i wrote this in like 5-10 minutes

make sure to eat, sleep and drink, arsonists!

Ilyyyyyy.