|×° The Second Tribute. °×|

Feeling angsty
want technoblade things
Teehee

• fluff
• Technoblade ❤️ o7
• hugging
• Crying
• appreciation.

•×•×•×•×•×•××ו•×•×•×

Technoblade resumed his stroll through the soft, puffy clouds, his salmon pink hair flowing elegantly as he walked, the halo that sat above his head a  golden colour that shone bright in the warm, comforting sun.

He walked with such angelic delicacy that it was like he was gliding.
The God's Halo had a singular gem in the front, a scarlet red with multiple strings of, what looked to be either liquid scarlet or blood, stringing and twirling back and forth along the halo.

Technoblade's face was one of pure art.
A narrow chin with soft features, yet sharp eyes.
Said eyes were lidded as he peered through some reading glasses perched on the bridge of his arched nose to read a thick book.

His slender fingers were adorned with golden rings carrying matching scarlet gems, said fingers delicately turning thin, old and fragile paper to read the next section of his book.

Suddenly, on the page of an intricate drawing named ‘New Beginnings’ , appeared a handwritten note.
The handwriting was immediately recognised and the ruby eyes belonging to the Blood God began to fill with sorrowful tears.

His eyes scanned the page, and he slowly kneeled down to sit as his hand slowly moved to cover his trembling lips.
“Philza.. My old Friend..” Technoblade whispered, thin streaks of salty water falling down his porcelain cheeks.

He cried softly and almost began to sob harder when he saw that his old friend Quackity had forgiven him after all.

He wiped his eyes gently and sniffled as he stood back up and walked home. His arms soon filled with Roses of White and blood red, where a whole new fresh round of tears fell.

How he would thank those people if he could.

Philza.

Wilbur.

Tommy.

Quackity.

Oh how he would hug and thank them repeatedly.

And so he looked out to the setting sun and saluted, as if he was saluting back to his father, brothers and old friend.

Thank You.”

He spoke with a voice of sorrow.

•×•×וו•××ווו•×

DONT HAVE MUCU TO SAY MY PHONE ON 1%

SLEEP, EAT AND DRINK!!!!!

GONNA BE INACTIVE TOMORROW AND FRIDAY BTW

ILY ARSONISTS!!!