∆ Make-up? ∆

AHH I GOT THE IDEA FROM NonbinaryAugust

SO TYSM

CW:
• Fluff
• Blushing
• Swearing
• Foul language (:] )
• Cuddling
• Kissing
• Almost smut, doesn't happen but might be in another oneshot.
(Btw lmk if ya want that :] )

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•|

Sun beams shone through the Window that led to Wilbur and Quackity's Bedroom.
They illuminated the room enough so no lights had to be turned on in the room meaning that in some places, it was darker than other places.

'Hey, Q? Where is my Phone Charger?'
Wilbur yelled down the stairs.
'It should be in the desk/ Vanity Drawer!'
Quackity responded.
'Thanks!'

He walked into their room and opened each drawer, but instead of finding his charger, he found a FUCK ton of Make-up he didn't even know they had.
Wilbur was about to ask where it all came from before he decided against it and took it all out, shutting the door and locking it after he did so.

'Hm.. How to work with this shit..' Wilbur questioned.
Infront of him in the desk/Vanity (I'm calling it a vanity now) there was Blush, (not that this bitch needed it) Eyeliner, Mascara, Gold Lipstick, Eye shadow and a little bottle of very fine glitter to go along with the eyeshadow.

The older man looked at himself in the mirror and decided he really wanted to try and put himself some makeup on, just for fun, of course.

He started with a slight dusting of blush on his cheeks with a surprisingly soft brush before grabbing the fine glitter and dusting some on top of the blush he had just applied.

Wilbur then picked up the eye shadow gently and applied a darkish gold colour to his eyes which sparkled in the sun.
He placed it back down and slowly added a perfect slanted line up for his Eyeliner. He admired himself in the mirror before putting some golden lipstick and Mascara on.

He once again admired his work in the mirror before he decided he would really play the part and get dressed into something that matched.

He removed his T-shirt and Sweater carefully, trying not to disturb his makeup.
He successfully removed his clothes and grabbed a Ruffled poet's shirt which he hastily buttoned up as he searched throughout their closet for a Either black, brown or golden corset.
He found a brown (this brown: 🤎) corset and laced it up before he noticed it also had slight gold highlights.

Wilbur was extremely pleased with himself so far, so he grabbed some black slightly ripped Jeans (pants) and put them on. He then grabbed some silk white gloves from the top shelf that had been collecting dust, and put some platform boots on which just made him extra tall. Taller than he already was.

It was at that moment, Quackity unlocked the door after fiddling with it for a while and saw Wilbur admiring himself and his outfit in their large body mirror.
The, now really, tall man hadn't noticed his boyfriend, and had continued to look at himself and his makeup. That he did.

Quackity noticed his makeup and turned red immediately.
He had never seen Wilbur with those clothes on, let alone with makeup as well.
It was then Wilbur noticed that somebody had entered his room and was currently staring at him while blushing profusely.
'Q? Darling are you alright?' Wilbur Chuckled as he spoke, noticing how red the man in his room had become.
'WILBURRRRRR' Quackity whined.
'Whattttttt?' Wilbur Laughed.
'Why are you wearing makeupppppp!??? It makes you look so FUCKING hottttt' He whined as he somehow turned even more red.
'Quackity, Darling, That's a bit of an exaggeration, isn't it?'
'Wilbur, I'm not exaggerating this timeee' Quackity wailed as he ran into the much taller man's arms.

He wrapped his arms around Wilbur's neck as he jumped up and wrapped his legs around his waist, Now clinging on to him with all his weight.

Wilbur moved his hands from the smaller's waist on to his ass (😌) so he could hold the smaller one up as Quackity hugged him tightly.

Wilbur looked down at the Duck just as the duck looked up at him and they locked eyes, both of them wanting the moment to never end. Wilbur's head moved slightly closer, and the smaller leaned forward, pulling the older closer in the process.
Their noses (that took me ages to type) were touching, meaning there was about an inch between their lips.
And, without a second thought, the duck closed the gap, his lips pressing gently on the arsonist's soft ones.

The older man tilted his head slightly as the younger one tilted his the opposite way, deepening the kiss.

The kiss was full of Love, with a touch of Lust lacing it.
Wilbur bit Quackity's lip gently, and when the duck gasped, he slid his tongue into his mouth and explored every crevice he could reach.
Their tongues fought for dominance but were quickly stopped when the younger one moaned slightly.

They pulled away and both sat on the bed, both of them staring at each other, yearning for each other's touch.
Quackity was the first to move, grabbing wilburs Chin and pulling him forward, cupping his cheeks as he did so.
'Wilbur..'
'Hmm..?'
'....'
'What is it, my Darling?'
'..Kiss me..' The duck said as he blushed a deep red .
'As you wish~ '
He teased his ducky by brushing his lips against the other's slightly. This made the duck whine in protest.
Wilbur Chuckled and kissed him properly, once again biting down on the duck's lip as he cupped his cheeks with his large hands.
Quackity was being stubborn, so he denied his lover access to his mouth.
The taller didn't like it one bit, so he pushed his duck backwards onto the bed and moved his knee in between the duck's legs and pressed up.
Quackity moaned, and Wilbur slipped his tongue past his lips once again as he pushed his knee further up.
The duck moaned a few more times, but each one was muffled from the kissing.

Wilbur pulled away and sat up, his face tinted red as he blushed, the blush he had already applied enhancing it slightly.
'We can do this tomorrow, for now I think I should clean up..' He offered.

Quackity sat up , also blushing.
'Thats a good idea, Mi Amor,'
He chuckled,
'I'll help you get dressed and take your make-up off.'
'Thank you, Darling.'

They walked over to the bathroom as the taller man grabbed his T-shirt and Sweater as well as his Jeans/pants.

Quackity grabbed some wipes and gently wiped off the older's Eye shadow and eyeliner as well as the glitter.
He used another wipe to remove the blush and glitter.
He grabbed one more wipe and wiped away the Golden lipstick, which, not to mention, was all over his lips as well.
'Hey! I liked that lipstick!' Wilbur whined, until an idea popped into his mind.
He kissed the duck, which took him by surprise, and looked in the mirror to see that he had some lipstick back on his lips.
He used his index finger to smooth it around all of his lips, then rubbed them together to smoothen the lipstick.

Wilbur took a wipe from the pack and wiped Quackity's lips, removing the lipstick from his lips until both of them were clean, except from Wilbur's lips since he wanted the lipstick to stay.

'Now, time for ya to get changed!'
'Of course, Of course.' Wilbur repeated, rolling his eyes jokingly at the smaller as he removed his boots.

Wilbur started to undress, oblivious that Quackity was staring at him.
He got fully dressed before he realised Quackity had been watching him the entire time.
Wilbur Blushed heavily, only to walk over, slap him gently and then kiss the area to sooth the pain he inflicted.
'Next time, Darling, Watch me when I'm horny, Alright?'  Wilbur spoke lowly, Chuckling at the duck's Sour reaction.

He leaned down and kissed the smaller before leaving the room and settling down on the sofa, his lipstick already rubbed off.

ווווווווווו×|

ITS DONE!
I TRIED TO MAKE AN EXTRA LONG ONE TO MAKE UP FOR THE DELAY!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND TYSM NonbinaryAugust FOR THE IDEA!!!!

<33

Make sure you've drank and eaten today! I love you! <33

Ty for reading and I hope you enjoyed:)

not gonna write for ages unless ya want a continuation with smut 😭