★ My love, You came. ★

PT 2.

SAME CW

:333

•••••

Big Q.

“Phil? Hey there!” The man with, smaller but just as eye-catching, golden, shimmering wings spoke as he strode up the hill to where Phil's house stood, the smooth white concrete shimmering in the bright sun.

“Hello there, Mate.” Philza smiled warmly, a similar smile he would give to one of his, oh-so dear, sons.
“What'd you need me for?” Quackity smiled, his eyes half-lidded and his hands clumsily hanging out his pockets.
“Its.. It's about.. Wilbur.” The old crow grimaced, his gentle eyes flashing with sorrow and sympathy for his revived son.
“Wha-.. Is he ok?” The duck hybrid cut himself off, seemingly showing extreme concern at the fact that the man he lov-, i mean,.. definitely didn't care about.
“Erm, not that i care, or anything..” He quickly added, slouching over and looking to the side, not noticing, or realising there was a slight crimson tint to his smooth cheeks.

“Of course, He's fine.” Phil chuckled softly, before adding a small question. “Quackity.. Do you care.. No, Do you like my son?” The wise crow questioned, his soft, welcoming eyes almost manipulating Quackity to unintentionally rant, positively, of course, about all the amazing things about Wilbur and why he absolutely adored the taller man.
“Erm.. I guess.. He is tall.. And pretty.. and annoying but i mean, who isn't... and he does care about me..” Quackity began rambling.

“I get it, Quackity.” Phil smiled, and asked Quackity to wait while he got Wilbur.

“Wilbur, mate, Quackity is outside, do you wanna speak to him..?” He spoke gently to his son, who he knew was upset, before pushing the door open a crack, watching as his son slowly turned his head to look at the man who spoke, which turned out to be his father.
“Wait- He's outside?!” Wilbur immediately questioned, perking up.
“Mhm.”
“and you just LEFT HIM THERE!?” The taller screamed before sprinting outside to apologize.

“QUACKITY-” Wilbur shouted before tripping and falling, closing his eyes and preparing for the impact.
It didn't come.
He peeked one eye open before both, and took a look at the support that refused to let his body fall.
It was Quackity.
He blushed and picked himself up, dusting his clothes and awkwardly thanking him.

“A-anyways.. quackity.. Erm.. Do you..” Wilbur rubbed his own arm shyly as he blushed and failed to get his question out.
After 3 more attempts, he looked away and sniffled as tears of embarrassment filled his chestnut eyes.

“Wilbur.. You're crying..” Quackity spoke in a soft, warm voice that almost startled Wilbur.
“I- I am? W-woops, I didn't mean to..” Wilbur muttered, as if he was scared the duck would get mad at him for crying.
“Come sit with me..” Quackity muttered softly, gently guiding the taller to the wall where they sat against the concrete.

Wilbur let out a sigh of.. of almost tension, where he seemed stressed.

“Wilbur.. I.. I like you..” Quackity whispered soothingly.

“Y-you do..?” Wilbur whispered back, laying his head on Quackity's shoulder gently.

•••••••

mb guys I'm tired

13 hour school day fucking TIRED

anyways

Make sure to eat, drink and sleep plenty, i love you all <33

Bye bye, until the next part of this little story, arsonists ‼️