• I just wanna be Your's~ •

thanks to ThatonerandompersonL for the idea :]]

Inspired by the Song, 'I Just wanna be Yours' = Artic Monkeys

CW❣️:
• It's fluffy
• swearing
• gay ofc
• Foul language
• Messing with , Like, Hybrid Features? eg, Wings, tail etc
• Please tell me if there was anything else <3

Let's go!

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×|

Wilbur snuck up behind his beloved duck, and picked him up by the waist, quickly running to sit down on something so he could place the struggling duck on his lap.

'Hey! L-let me down!' Quackity stuttered as he used some of his energy to try and remove the Person who picked him up's arms.
'No can do!' Said the person in their Thick British accent.
'Wilbur! You scared me!' Quackity whined, though deep down he knew he really didn't mind and in fact, enjoyed it a bit.

'Awwe, Sorry ,Ducky!' Wilbur apologized, slightly giggling as he sat down and placed the, now relaxed, duck on his lap and turned him around to face him.
'Other the fact that you wanted to scare me, What do you want?' Quackity asked, tilting his head softly, his raven coloured locks falling slightly into his face.
'..'

Wilbur didn't respond.

'Wilbur, You can't just pick me up, put me on your lap and then not answer..' Quackity complained, and looked away for a second, before quickly looking back due to the feeling of cold, large hands on his hips making itself present.

He hesitated for a second before asking again.
'What do you want?' Quackity asked, cautious with his movements and words.

'... I just wanna be yours...'

Quackity blushed, his face showing he wasn't ready for such a sweet sentence , that, though he would never admit it, made his little ducky heart flutter. But, despite what wilbur's words made his heart do, Quackity didn't want to have sex. Atleast not for now.

'Wilbur.. I don't wanna to do this now, but maybe we can later. I don't know.'
'Why can't we do it now?'
'Because I don't feel like it. I don't feel anything that leads to sex..'
'Well, even if I do feel that, if you don't, we don't do anything.'
'Thank you.. Thank you, mi amor..'

Quackity snuggled into the crook of wilbur's neck, wrapping his arms and legs around Wilbur's torso; his hands around his neck and his legs perched on his hips.

He soon fell asleep. Quackity had already been overworked by himself, and if they were both honest, he needed the rest more than anything.

Wilbur gently got up, and placed a hand on Quackity's ass, simply just to stabilise him, nothing more.
He took the peacefully sleeping duck and laid him down on his side of their bed.
Wilbur very carefully and gently tucked him in, giving him a kiss on the forehead before strolling away, switching off the lights and shutting the door quietly behind him.

Wilbur wasn't going to go to sleep for another couple of hours, so he Decided to start to make a little stuffed duck he could give to Quackity.
He worked quickly, his large hands crocheting (idk if that's it) the fluffy yarn together as the shape of a duck began to take shape.

At around 1am, Wilbur finished the duck, stuffed it, and fixed the last little hole. He placed two black marbles with hot glue in two little holes for the eyes, and signed a little card to go with the duck he had started to make at 5pm.

He went to bed, quickly changing and diving into the duvet, somehow careful of Quackity.
He snuggled into the duvet, before feeling a weight press against his chest. Wilbur looked down, and saw a still-asleep Quackity trying to wrap his arms around Wilbur.
Wilbur moved his arms from his waist, allowing Quackity to hug him close, Wilbur wrapping his arms around him in return.

'I love you, my Darling.'

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•|

HOLA

I FINISHED ONE

YIPPIE

ALSO, LOOK AT MY SHROUD DRAWING

HES CUTE AS
OR ATLEAST I THINK

IT TOOK ME UNTIL 3AM TO DECIDE I WANTED TOO, AND I FINISHED IT AT 5AM, MEANING IVE HAD NO SLEEP HAHA

YAY

THERE WAS LIKE OVER 600 WORDS BUT IT WONT SHOW UPP

ILY ALL SM <33