BroZone's Twins

These are BroZone's twin sisters also know as StarZone and their description

Jade Dory:

Jade Dory is an adventurous troll. She's John Dory's twin sister. She hatched 2 minutes before John Dory. She had an armadillo named Rocky. She jumps off cliffs to get away from explorers.

Sandy:

Sandy is a chill troll. She's Bruce's twin sister. Bruce hatched 3 minutes before her. She is married to a Vacay Islander named Brady. Together they have 10 kids. 9 girls and 1 boy. She loves to surf and hang with her family. She runs a cantina with her husband.

Clara:

Clara is a serious troll. She's Clay's twin sister. She hatched 3 minutes before Clay. She loves to read. She's a licensed CPA. She is dating a male troll named Vito. She loves to dance and hang out with family.

Flora:

Flora is a shy and sensitive troll. She's Floyd's twin sister. Floyd hatched 2 minutes before Flora. She loves to make music and sing. She has a girlfriend names Blair. She's the sweetest and kindest troll you'll ever meet.

Blossom:

Blossom is the youngest member of the family.  She's Branch's twin sister. Branch hatched 1 minute before Blossom. They are the closet in age compared to the other twins in the fam. She is dating Peppermint who is Poppy's twin brother and Viva's little brother. She loves to hang out with her family.