Octavias pov

Yours now huh?

"Let's go." Enzo says as he walks out the door, and just leave the men here? okay.

I follow his tall and built figure to his car and he opens the door for me.

"Never would've taken you as a gentleman." I look him up and down before he shuts the door and walks over to the drivers seat and also closes his door.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as he drives through the city with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his lap.

"Just shut up." He says and keeps his eye contact on the road.
YOU SHUT UP.
"You're the one who kidnapped me." I whisper and he rolls his eyes and eventually we pull into a fabulous mansion. And I mean mansion.
Fountin, statue, garden mansion.

"I have to go home." I say and he rolls his eyes again walking into the house.
Maybe find a brain back there.

"Hello?" I follow him and he just goes into the house but I hear people talking.

"Hey bro." He hand shakes the guy from the beach.
The guy that Kali liked.

"Another one?" He looks at me and back to Enzo with a not surprised face and i'm confused. Another one? What the fuck does that mean?

"Yeah whatever." Enzo says in a dark voice, I need to go home.

"Okay can you take me home or much less give me your keys so I can drive myself home." He turns around and walks up to me- towering over and says.

"No."

"Well to fucking bad." I say and grab the keys from his hand and run out of the mansion, pulling out of the driveway I try to find out where I am.

I end up in my neighborhood and drive into my houses drive way and see my motorcycle. Ugh I need to get a ride soon.
I open my door with my keys and is met with my favourite doggie on the earth.

"Oh Manon how I missed you, mommy got kidnapped but she made it back for you." I say in a baby voice as his tag wiggles.
I take him outside so he can do his business and get his zoomies out.

We go inside and see a figure on my couch.

"Take my keys and drive home really?" How the fuck did he track me down. His car. Oh fuck.

"I said I had to go home." Manon growles from beside me and I tell him to stand down.

"Manon stop." He immediately stops as Enzo walks up into the light- like a villain.

He looks at me and then Manon and back to me before smirking.

I let go of Manon collar as he runs over to Enzo and starts to attack him with kisses. Atleast that got him.

Enzo tells him to get off but he never does. Good dog.

Manon eventually stops tormenting Enzo but it's just him being loving.

"You need to come back to the house." He crosses his arms and looks at me.

"Um would rather not." I give Manon some food and he immediately downs it all.

"You have a target on your back." He says darkly as I look up at him he is already still starring at me.

"By who?" I ask.

"Spanish and American Mafia."

Well fuck.

"Get your stuff and Manon's and get in the car." He watches as I walk up the stairs and pack my stuff.

You Belong To MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara