eleven

Lorenzo's pov

Why the fuck did I say "Cuddle me woman?"
Your going soft- like I told you
No i'm not Sam.

I am laying down with Octavia in my arms and i'm taking the moment in, who knows whats going to happen today but I just want to take this while I can.

She stirs in her sleep before looking around the room and then to me and she starts smiling.
My stomach did something but it was weird it felt like warm.

"Hi." She says in her morning voice and first thing my body does is my dick gets hard.
Shes making this very hard for both of us, I notice when she crosses her legs when shes around me.

"Hi princess." I look down at her as she's already looking at me.

"Why do you call me that?" she says as she snuggles back into my chest.

Because you are, is what I want to say.

"I don't know it felt right in the moment, but now I got to stick with it." I say as she hums and closes her eyes.

"What are you doing today?" I think of what I am doing today, murder, murder and some more murder.

"Killing." She looks up at me before rolling her eyes and goes back to my chest.

I lift up her chin so we connect our eyes.

"Roll your eyes one more time and I will give you a reason to roll them." I say darkly as she blushes and ignores me for a moment.

"What do all your tattoos mean?" She traces my tattoos with her finger.

"All of them mean something different." Her finger lingering on my stomach and ribs.

"What about this one?" She points to my dove one, it's for my mother and how she was such an innocent soul.

"My- um nothing." I got to ahead of my self and she notices but she doesn't bring it up, shes good at that. I'm thankful that she does those things.

For another 15 minutes we just lay in bed, i'm starring at the ceiling as shes still looking at my tattoos.

Her finger runs over a scar that was caused by that asshole that I call my father and I freeze.

"I have to get to work, do whatever you want." I strip from the warm blankets and I go to the shower, getting rid of my clothes I step in and wash my black hair and I wash my body.

I get changed into a dark blue suit, I walk down stairs and into my office. Some Americans have been taking our weapons so we are going to go on a mission tonight to get them back.

Matt and I plan our whole mission. He is going to the roof since he's the best sniper I have in my entire mafia, I am going straight to the basement collecting my fucking stuff and getting out of there.

We leave in about 2 hours, I get clothed in all black, one bullet proof vest and thousands of weapons on my body.

"Can I come?" I turn around and see Octavia there looking beautiful as ever- stop being soft.

"No." I look back to the mirror as she crosses her arms and I tense, This woman.

"Why not?" She walks up slowly behind me until I turn around and looks down at her figure.

"Too dangerous." I try to cut it short but apparently this time she doesn't get it.

"Oh come on Enzo, i've done worse things." That nickname will be the end of me.