Octavia pov

I'm currently on my 3 cup of coffee of the day and I still feel like i'm on the verge of falling over.

I am under thousands of blankets when I hear my phone go off. I slap the place beside me and I see it's not there.
Oh fuck.
I look around and see it's no where to be seen, I flip up my blankets and I feel like i'm in a war with my blankets.
I rip off the blankets off my bed and see it's still not there. Bro where could it have gone. I look around my room and see its on the nightstand- plugged in. Im too tired for this shit. I throw the blankets back on the bed and go on my phone.

"Hi babe what you want?" I say into the phone and my best friend Kali Yves a blonde who is undeniably sexy.
"Heyyyyy." She drags out the word and I know she already did something bad.
"What did you do?" I say, i'm sure she can hear me roll my eyes.
"I can literally hear you roll your eyes, shut up." See. Kali knows I kill people but she wouldn't even hurt a butterfly.
"What did you do Kali?" I ask her and she snickers on the end of the phone.
"Kali if you don't answer me I will literally come over to your house and kidnap chuckles." Her cat. Her prize possession.
"Okay rude anyways um I got a job at a strip club." Whats with strip clubs recently?
"What. The. Fuck. Last week you had a stalker and the week before you got in a Walmart fight." I say and she starts speaking.
"Okay the Walmart thing wasn't my fault, the old fat lady was trying to steal the last pack of those sugar cookies, Im a whore for them."
"Oh I know." I say under my breath and we continue to chat for a fat 3 hours and somehow we ended up on roblox. Her idea.

I ended up telling a 7 year old to kill themselves. They killed my murder mystery.
Nah you got anger issues- no. liar.

We get off the phone and i'm suddenly bored, i could bake- you would set the house on fire-okay thats enough harassment for a year.
While I was thinking about things to do I get a call.
"Yo Octavia theres a party at Jensens wanna come?" Mark yells over the loud music. 2 parties in 2 day. Might become a frat boy.
"Yeah I'll be there in 20." I hang up the phone and put on a black leather skin tight dress and my brunette hair in a slick back.

I pull up to the mansion and I can already hear 'Or Nah' over the speakers, I roll my eyes and I texted Kali that I was at a party and she should come also. She texted back 'yeah' quickly and soon enough she parked right beside me.

We walk into the crowded, sweaty and sexual group of college kids. How I didn't miss college parties.

I pull Kali's hand into the kitchen to make us a drink, then remembered i'm going to be the dd. (designated driver) I roll my eyes and look over at Kali.
"You're scary looking right now." She glares at me with a smile played on her face.
"Shut up, i'm making you a drink." Her eyes widens as she puts a 'uh' face on her face.
"Don't poison me please Octavia." I smirk at her and mix a concoction of drink that was half empty or full.
I give her the drink and she sighs before downing it.I bet it was good. Moments laters she has a hand on her chest and couching uncontrollably. Oh....
Now I know how I can poison someone. Smiley face.
"Holy fuck Octavia." I smile at her and get her some water as she makes her own drink, still slightly coughing but we head back to the pact of people and we end up grinding on some boys and what not.

I look over and I see Kali making out with a dude so I just walk up the stairs looking for the bathroom, I see a variety of people munching each others face and I finally find a door, I open it but it leads to the roof. I step out and breathe in the air as it flushes against me.

"Needed a break?" I jump as I turn around and I see the guy from last night, still looking fine as ever. Up here you can't even hear the music.

"You could say that." I turn my back on his and look down, the wind blowing my hair out of my face.
I hear a lighter click and I see the mystery man light a cigarette, he takes a puff before handing it off to me. I walk closer to take it from his veiny fingers and take a puff and blowing it out into the wind. I take another puff before handing it back to him.

"Sit down. I don't bite." He motions to the chair next to him and I take his offer up sitting next to him.

"You in college?" I ask him and he looks off into the distance before looking at me.

"Fuck no." I smile and take the cigarette from his hand again and pull my legs up to my chest, I take a puff feeling all the feelings go numb. I take it out of my mouth before exiting it into the air.
I give it back to him as we sit in silence, it's not awkward silence more like comfortable silence.

I stand up and thank him for the cigarette.
"Thanks for that." he nods his head as I open the door and head back downstairs and I connect my eyes with a blonde, not my type but he's good enough.
I walk over to him seductively as he eyes me up.
"Damn you are fine." He licks his lips as I give him a twirl. He grabs my waist and whispers in my ear.
"Let's go somewhere more private eh?" His breath making my ear warm and by the slur in his voice i'm not going to take advantage of this guy.
"Not tonight." I put a hand on his chest as I walk away to find Kali.
He pulls on my hand and begs me.
"Please baby I know you want it." He stares at my lips and I smile.
"Get on your knees and beg." He does it immediately and I could piss myself right now it's so funny.
"Please babe." He says and I smirk.
"Maybe another time." I walk away from
him knowing damn well i'll never see him again,

I found Kali making another drink and I grab her.
"Okay babe it's time to go." I re-direct her in the way of the door as she wines.
"noourr." she says as I help her walk out and I see the man from the roof starting to come down the stairs.
"c'mon." I get her in my car and text Mark if he can take Kali's car home and he said yeah.
I drive Kali to my house and I drag her inside and threw clothes at her and she changed and fell immediately asleep.
Okay then.

I walk downstairs and cuddle with Manon while watching the fast and furious movies. Who was that fella? he was fine. I'm sure i've said that but like he is Zade Meadows fine.