seventeen

Octavias pov

Ive been hopeless for a while now, my leg is broken and my heart feels like it's on fire.

The stupid man comes in again, and beats me with out mercy, what have I done to deserve this.

Beat people?
Only had people.
I cry as I remember saying that to Kali for the first time, she was scared but she understood me.

I miss Manon, Enzo better be feeding him or else.

Everyday I have been in here I have thought about Enzo, he has never left my mind once.

I hear commotion outside and I have high hopes that it's Enzo.

"Help." I say quietly as my vocal cords are fucked up.

"Help!" I say a little louder and someone looks in my cell and opens it.

The bright light shines on my face and blinds me for a moment and then someone's head blocks the light.

"C'mon Octavia." Matts voice is heard and I finally can relax, he has saved me, but where is Enzo?

He gets me out of the horrible place and into a car and drives me to what I think is his home, The nurse comes up to me and does all sorts of tests on me. Where is Enzo?

"You can rest now darling." She says sweetly and I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

"Mommy!" younger me runs into my moms arms as she picks me up and twirls me around

"I missed you so much." She kisses my head a whole bunch of times making me laugh.

"My sweet girl I missed you too!" She looks at me with a sad smile and sad eyes which confuse me.

"Why are you sad mommy? Daddy?" He comes up behind mom and puts a hand on her shoulder as they hug.

"I missed you too! but now where here together like a family again." I smile and both of my parents and they drop down to their knees and my mom starts crying.

"Why are you sad mommy?" She smiles as she wipes her tears and sniffles.

"My sweet darling it's not your time yet." She smiles and her smile turns to a frown slowly as I am confused.

"What do you mean? I'm here with you so i'm okay!" I smile at her as she laugh and dad smiles before speaking up.

"My baby girl you can't be here, it's not your time yet." I start crying and they hug me.

"But i'm here with you g-g-guys s-s-so i'm p-perfect." I stutter over my words as tears drip down my face.

"Come back later baby girl." They vanish into thin air and I break down on my knees.

"MOM!" I yell to them as I wake up and see no one around, my face wet from my tears as I brush them off.

A nurse comes in and sees me awake and she smiles at me.

"Oh hi sweetheart." She checks my vitals and looks over my wounds.

"W-what d-day is it? H-how l-long has it been?" She calms me down and she sits down beside me.

"Its October 21 2019." 2 years since I last saw Enzo, what?
"Wh-What?" I ask her and she nods her head and hold my hand.

"Wh-where i-is he?" I stutter as I ask her and she looks at me confused.

"Who darling?" She looks at me trying to understand me.

"En-Lorenzo." I correct myself as she takes a big breath and looks at me sadly.

"Mr.Diaz has been in a coma for a while now, he was in a car accident and he was ran into a big lake, I'm sorry darling." My heart crushes into a million pieces, I waited all this time for him, just for him to be in a coma.

"C-c-can I-I-I see him?" I sit up but pain washes over me and the nurse tries to calm me down.

"I'll give you some pain meds but don't tell anyone." She gives me some medicine as she puts me in my wheelchair.

"Our little secret." I say as she smiles at me and wheels me over to Enzo's room.

She opens the door and my heart stops, a tube is attached to his mouth and he looks dead. She wheels me closer and I take his hand in mine and she leaves me alone with him.

"Oh Enzo." I breathe out as I look at his figure.

"Baby please wake up, i'm here. I'm alive, baby wake up." Tears streaming down my face as I speak.

His finger twitches and I hold his hand tighter, maybe he can hear me.

"If you can hear tap me twice for no and one for yes." His finger dosent move and all my hope is lost, maybe it was just a coincidence.

"I've missed you, everyday I was there I thought of you." I take a deep breath and I start talking to him about what happened.

The time was up and the nurse wheeled me back to my room and put me to sleep, I will wait for you Enzo. You will not end up like my parents.