Congrats you made it to the first chapter! have fun😏

Octavias pov
The music bursts my eardrums as I walk into the strip club and I see men geeking at the woman dancing fabulously.

I recognize the weeknds voice over the speakers and I head over towards the female bartender and she walks over to me.
"What do you want?" She asks me and I ask for a whiskey and she smirks at me.
I slid her a twenty- a big tip but whatever, shes hot.

I grab the glass cup and threw it back into my throat and slammed the cup down as I screw my eyes shut, I walk off towards the sketchy ass bathroom that looks like it hasn't been clean since 1967.
I fixed my leather pants that make my booty go POP and my white corset as my brown hair flows down my back. I fix my lipstick and head back out through the dark hallways I am faced with couples or at least I think sucking off each other's face and I can hear the slurping sounds. Okay stop.

I look around the main part and I spot the V.I.P spot and I see a hot motherfucker with his arm wrapped around a girl and drinking a dark liquid. Holy guacamole he's hot.

The guy that sits beside him, looks at least in his fortys connects eyes with me and gives me a smirk, he thought he looked sexy but he looks like a seal- seal is too cute never mind. More like a gorilla. He does the 'come here' thing with his pointer finger and I think I just threw up my liver.I suck in a deep breath and walk over biting my lip.
You're so embarrassing- okay thats enough.
What? you do- Zioa if you don't stop.
Im your imagination, i'm just like you but obviously better- turning you off now.

I walk over to the red lights and walk to the guard and he back me up. The old guy then comes by and says i'm allowed in. YEAH IN YOUR FACE.
He sits down in the circle sofa and lets me sit beside him, the music still blaring, but it's the weeknd so I don't mind.

"So whats your name babe?" He starts the conversation and I can already imagine his death.
"Faith." I lie as I bite my lip and he his eyes avert to my pink lips. What if I did a pennywise move and bite his head off?
"beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He licks his lips as he examines my body, My eyes look over and I see the hottie looking at me and we connect our eyes, electricity flowing through our contact as he throws down another drink.

"Haha, thank you. I never caught your name handsome." I look up at back at the man beside me and he smirks at me.
"Blaize, Blaize Hernedez." I purposely bite my nail and he softly chuckles, moving his hand onto my thighs I immediately slap it.
"Oh shit i'm so sorry." I grab his hand and rub it putting it back on my thigh. It was instinct okay?
"Its okay baby." His voice just irritates me, I finally hear the man across from me speak as he orders another drink. His voice is dark, velvety dark. Before I even realize I feel a sucking on my neck and it feels like a leech is attached to me.

I grab his hand and stand up leading him through the dark hallways till we are met with the bathroom, I open the door and push him inside.
I kiss him to distant him as I grab my gun and I kick his knee so he bows down to me.

"Blazie Hernedez huh?" I smirk at him as his is wiped clean off his face. Good.
"Who the fuck are you?" He snarls at me and I smile having him at gun point I see him reaching for something in his pocket.
"I wouldnt if I were you. Blazie Hernedez, 34 years of age, Daughter and wife, but do they know that you traffic little kids- no girls as young as your 10 year old daughter?" His eyes widen before he speaks up again.
"Who are you." I crouch down to eye sight with him and look deep in his eyes.
"You know who I am." I say and worry flashes across his face and then anger.

"Do you deserve a short and painless death or a endless, horrible death? pick." I say and he immediately chooses the easier one.
"Short and Painless, please." Tears start to fall out of his eyes as I kick his face to the left.
"Really? I didnt think so." I stomp on his ankle as he crys for help.
"Did you stop when they cried for you to stop?" I spit at him and he looks down at me.
"N-no." He shakes his head and I stand back up.
"Exactly." I beat the bastard endlessly and soon enough he's dead on the ground covered in blood.  And sadly so am I. So much for a white corset.

I open the door and walk down the hallway as I walk into a door, a tall door.
No actually I walked into a door and it fucking hurt.
KARMA AHAHAHAHA- Okay Zioa calm down.
NUH UHHHH LMAOAOA THAT WAS SO FUNNY- shut up bitch.
I walk past the V.I.P section and connect eyes with the mystery man once more before I leave.

I drive home on my motorcycle and open my door to my house as my dog Manon and he's a fatty. He's a doberman and he's scary looking but he's really a big teddy bear. I walk up the wood stairs placed in the middle of my house. Heres the layout of my house. Walk in the door, your in the kitchen, walk forward your at the stairs you could go under to the left which is the dining room, under right is the living room and if you go up the stairs its just rooms.

I walk into my room as my shadow follows me and I change out of my blood soaked clothes and hop in the burning shower, SZA plays on my speakers as I wash and condition my hair, I finish my shower and wipe the condensation off the square mirror and look at my body. I AM SNATCHED.

I put on some black sweatpants and a pink crop top and head back downstairs and I see Manon on the couch eating a treat, how the fuck did he get that?
I make some pasta and sit on the couch next to Manon and turn on some Sam and Colby as I devour my alfredo pasta.
I pat my stomach as I place my plate on the glass table and put my waistband of my sweats on my hip bones. Mama is full.
I stand up after 5 minutes naming my food baby Gerald and wash my dishes. I clean the kitchen and head upstairs and getting into bed, Manon all cuddled up with me as we drift off to sleep.