twelve

Octavias pov

I wake up in Enzo's bed once again, this time he's not here to greet me.

I turn on his big tv and binge watch Sam and Colby since I finished the fast and furious movies.

sad emoji.

Matt comes in the room ergently and it shockes me and he looks around and asks me where Enzo is.

"I don't know I assumed he was with you or doing work." I said and he shakes his head no.

Uh oh.

I walk down the stairs and see no one, it honestly looks dead.

I take a tour around the house, the one that I never got and I got lost 5 times but I still seemed to not find him.

I got his number from Matt and I texted him once and I said.

"Hi this is Octavia where the flip are you?" Yes I did examine it a thousand times but I sent it anyways.

I think I have a crush on him, its crazy to say but I get butterflies when he's around, I think of him any possible moment and I find no flaws in him.

A crush.

I put on my over-ear headphones and put on some Frank Ocean and take a walk taking Manon with me, some of Enzo's body guards come with me but I insisted that they stay back and of course they said no.

They trail behind me and I walk down to the beach that me and Kali went to.
Speaking of Kali I call her and she answers immediately, Manon and I sit down on the sand.

"Girl where the fuck have you been, I haven't seen you in a fat while." She talks over the phone and she blabbers on about her job and how much she gets paid and how much she loves it.

"How have you been babe? You still not sleeping?" She asks and I think about my sleeping situation, I have insomnia so I cant sleep that good but ever since I have been sleeping in Enzo's bed i've been sleeping well.

"Um no I don't want to take the pills still, ugh I just wish I didn't have stupid sleeping problems." I lie, I hate doing it but i'm not getting her involved with the mafia.

"Are you still killing people?" She asks and that makes me laugh.

"Yes, and only bad people still." We talk some more and she has to get to work but she says we have to hangout soon.

I look down at my phone and Matt texted me saying that he was at some conference with a mafia dude.

Oh how the mafia has changed my life.

I decide that I am done with the beach and I finish my walk around the roads, I walk home with Manon as he walks beside me, but I can tell he's happy. I walk inside the house and see Matt in the kitchen, I say hi before going upstairs.

Manon decides to follow me, He jumps up on the bed and I take my laundry downstairs and put it in the wash, I do some more chores around the house then finally take a much needed shower.

I get out of the shower and do my skin care as Manon watches me, the sunset beaming in through my window and Frank Ocean "White Ferrari" playing.

I go down the stairs and go through the house and out to the back, the sunset making a beautiful picture. Manon sits down beside me and we just enjoy the calmness.

Enzo comes out and see's Manon and I relaxing, He picks me up as he sits where I was and leans me on him.
I feel butterflies in my stomach, this man.

"I saw that you got my number." He says from behind me and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Matt gave it to me." I speak and I still watch the sunset go down.

"Good." He mutters and we go back to having silence between us, no awkward silence its just the right kind.

The sunset is long gone now, it's dark now as we are still out here.

"Want to go for a swim?" He asks me and I look over at him and roll my eyes and he smirks.

"Fine, let me go get changed." He lets me out of his grasp and Manon is asleep on the coushin, I walk upstairs and pick out my black bikini and I bring my phone down.

I walk down the stairs and see Enzo in his black swimsuit.

"We're twins." I said and he looks at my face and then my body and smiles softly.

"yeah." He picks me up bridal style amd runs with me and jumps into the pool, the water is warm and the led lights in it are on.

"I like it." I signal to the red lights and his hair dripping wet in his eyes as water droplets trail down his 6 pack and down to his deep v-line.

"Come here princess." I swim over and he picks me up and pushes me under the water.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yell as he chuckles at me and I throw water at him, he watches me fix my hair and walks over and fixes a piece right in my face.

He looks down at me and my lips as the water from his hair drips down onto my face, he hold my face in his hands.

He looks angelic for a moment as the red light goes across the sides of both of our faces.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." He whispers to me as his minty breath goes across my lips and down to my neck.

"You're driving me insane." He looks at my eyes and down to my lips and back up to my eyes multiple times.

"Just fucking kiss me already." He smashes his lips onto mine as soon as those words leave my mouth, his tounge guides its way into my mouth; exploring as our tounge fight for dominance he lifts me up onto the pavement beside the pool.

That makes me gasp and he takes that moment to take control, I grab his black lock in my hands and he groans. I take that he likes it.
His stomach is pressed against my pussy and his hands are feeling up my thighs and he presses deeper into my mouth never letting go.

He takes a breath before he kisses down my jaw and down to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. He finds it under my ear and he kisses on hit making me moan.

He marks his territory on my neck and down to my cleavage.
He kisses on the top of breast as he goes back to my mouth and we make out in his pool.

"Not tonight princess." I almost wine at the sentence that came out of his mouth, i'm not a virgin and i'm guessing he's not either but I just want to be held by him right now.

Is it weird that i've been in this house for almost 3 months and the safest place is his arms?