nineteen

Lorenzo's pov

Matt is telling all about the mafia and random stuff that I don't give a living fuck about, where the hell is she?

The door opens and her beautiful self stands there shocked.

"Hi princess." I say and tears well up in her eyes, she walks closer and pokes at me.

"You a-alive?" She stutters and stares at me like I have five heads.

Cutie.
CUTIE- yes.

"Yes princess i'm alive." She brings me into a hug and the nurse tries to stop her.

"Don't touch her." I growl at the nurse and she runs out of the room, my eyes land on a random girl and she is looking at Matt.

"Oh my gosh." She looks back at me, not hugging me anymore and Matt stands up and taking the girl with him.

"Who was that?" I ask her and she looks back and recognizes her.

"Oh thats Kali, we were hanging out when Matt texted me." As she ends her sentence A jump takes me by shock and it's Manon, my buddy.

"Manon-" I interrupt her by shushing her and patting the space beside me, she looks at me unsure.

"Darling its been over 2 years I want to be close to you as possible." She slides in on the side as Manon sits between us wagging his tail.

I put my arm around her, pushing her closer to my body as she looks at me with a fucking sparkle in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I never got you princess." She cuts me off by putting her pointer finger to my lips to shut me up.

"Shh, it's okay." She closes her eyes for a second and looks back up at me.

"How the fuck did we almost die but here we are?" She asks laughing but tears are on the verge of falling, with the pad of my thumb I wipe them away as she puts on her sad smile.

"Hey what did I say?" She looks at me with a glare.

"Don't smile at all if it's fake." She looks at me with her green doe eyes.

"Mhm." I kiss her forehead as she looks at me shocked and she starts blushing and smiling- a real smile.

"Are you tired?" I ask her and she nods her head yes.
She rests her head on me and she is out like a light, I look at her face as I remember everything. Flooding back I remember me always calling her a bitch and mean shit.

I'm sorry princess.

I close my eyes as exhaustion takes over and takes me to sleep.

I hear clicking above me and random compliments.

"Awww they are so cute." I hear Octavia get up and she goes to get up but I cling on her harder,not wanting to let go she tells Kali to fuck off. But more politely.

"Enzo." My inner self smiles as the nickname I once l use to hate but now I adore it only if it's coming from the woman across from me.

"Hm?" I say and she wiggles out of my grasp.

"I'll be right back." She leaves and closes a door and it's just Manon and I again.

"Just me and you again huh?" Manon looks at me before jumping on me.

"Manon no, no Manon." He jumps on me and licks my face so it's coated in saliva as a picture shutter goes off and it's Octavia.

"You two looked cute, you can't blame me." She smiles shyly before getting back into bed.

"I bet I was cuter." Manon side eyes me as if he could hear me and she starts laughing but gets cut off by Manon licking her.

"Enzo- help me." She asks me but I just watch her fight for her life, she somehow makes it look hot and cute at the same time.

"Ugh, wow." She sits back up and Manon licks her face once more and she's out of breath.

"Thanks for the help." She glares at me as I smirk.

"You welcome princess." I say and she rolls her eyes, she never learns.

She leans back on my shoulder as she puts on a random show about ghost hunting and shes drooling over a guy named Dean.

I grab the remote and chuck it at the tv, breaking it and she looks at me shocked and surprised. I just want to kiss her right now.

"You just broke the tv Enzo.. Why?" She looks at me confused and I glare at her back.

"No reason." She sends me a death glare from across the bed and wont let the question go.

"Because you're fucking drooling over the stupid prick on the tv." She looks at me with her eyebrow raised and she starts laughing.

"Dean?" She says between laughter and I glare at her harder than anyone.

"Aw baby are you jealous?" She called me baby, hm.

"No." I call Matt to get a new tv and he brings a new one in rolling at the broken one not even asking anything.

"Yesss you are." She brags that I'm fucking jealous, i'm going crazy.

No you're just inlove-inlove?
Yes-No i'm not.
You dream about her, your extra jealous and protective now-I do that to everyone I'm close with
Not as much as her-okay shut up Sam.
I'm just saying-I get it.

She puts on the show again as I glare at her for the 500th time she giggles a little bit before putting on YouTube and 2 people doing the same exact thing but they are real life.

I don't get how she watches this stuff.