Octavias pov

I get on my motorcycle and drive off,I may be a bitch for that but I don't care.

I am on the highway when I hear lil peep on my radio and turn it on, the song being cobain.

I see a car beside me, and I see a spanish symbol on the guys neck.

Before I even realize I see a gun out the window and pain in my leg, that little fucker.

I lean forward and pull out my gun from my compartment and duck as bullets graze my figure.

I look back and shoot the gun all over the place, hoping I at least got one of the tires.

I guess I didn't as I hear the car roar behind me, I switch between cars, trying to get away from the attacker.

My leg bleeding and in pain but I pay no mind to it as I am in a life or death situation.

I get behind the car somehow and I shoot the back two tires.

I drive by them and flip them off as they still try to shoot me.

I arrive at the house- not even home. Oh I should go home.
But Manon is at the house.

I park my motorcycle at the back and hidden before I walk back into the house, no need to sneak since dumbass found me.

I walk upstairs and into my room and turn the lights on and I see Enzo man spreading as Manon sits between his legs.

I roll my eyes and go into the bathroom getting a med kit.

I sit down on my bed and take off my heel as Enzo comes closer to me and takes the med kit out of my hand and getting some gauze, alcohol, tweezers and thread and needle.

He lifts my leg and see no exit wound, lucky me.

He cleans the blood off my leg and i'm confused but taken back by pain.

"This might hurt." He says and stick the tweezers in my cut as I get on my elbows and lean my head back.

"fuck."

He gets the bullet out and stitches up my wound.

He looks up at me and I pull my leg back as he goes back to manspreading.
He lifts up his hips to get comfortable as I press my thighs together.

"Do I want to ask why you are in my room?" I ask looking at him as he stares at my lips.

"Do I want to ask why you were at that club and why you had a bullet in your leg?" He crosses his arms over eachother and clenches his jaw

"You answer first." A smirk on his face for a second, I almost missed it but I caught it.

"Waiting for you." He says looking at me through his lashes.

"Waiting for me huh?" I raise my eyebrows as I over lap my right leg over my left.

He hums.

"Now answer my questions." I cross my arms and his eyes avert to my tits.

"Something and I met the Spanish mafia." I stare at him as he stares at me.

"Fuck princess." He lets out a breath of air

"And the first question." He says.

"What about it." I respond.

"You didn't answer it." He looks me up and down.

"I did." I smirk at him knowing i'm pissing him the fuck off

"Not properly." I roll my eyes

He stands up and towers over me again, which I hate as I stand up.

"Close enough." I look up again him and puts a hand of his through his hair.

"You're fucking with me princess." I smirk at him and Manon comes between our frustrations.

"Maybe." I smile at him and he smirks at me back.

"Do you think I don't know who you are." He says and I scrunch my brows. He can't know.

"Octavia Dawson, 22 years of age, kills men and women for trafficking kids, was going to be the heir of the mafia but your cousin took it but you could take it back, insanely stubborn and a bitch." He says leaning on one foot to another.

"You think you have me all figured out don't yah?" I smirk at him and he looks deeply in my eyes.

"Well you don't." He clenches his jaw looks at the wall beside us and back to me and bites his lip.

"Close enough." He repeats my words and I laugh at him.

"You don't even know a single thing about the real me."I snicker at him and he looks me up and down.

"Do I want to?" He asks

"Maybe not." I walk past him and out of the room, limping from injury but down to the kitchen. All I have to say is fuck those stairs.