seven

Lorenzo's pov

That girl. She will be the death of me.

She walks out of the room and past me as her expensive perfume floats around me and I smell her dark scent. Like a dark stary night.

I put away her med kit and go to my room as her dog Manon follows her. I go to my room and get changed into some grey sweat pants and no shirt.

I grab my headphones and go down to the basement and wrap my hands as I warm up. Frank Ocean and Tyler the Creater plays in my head phones as I punch the moving bag.

Right. Left.Right.Left. Middle.Kick.Left.Middle.

I switch up my patterns as sweat falls down my forehead and I finish.
I swallow some water and go over to the bench and put on some weight as I bring the bar to my chest and back up.

I finish my workout and go back upstairs, skipping dinner and having a shower.

I wash my hair and my body and get out of the hot shower and change into some black sweat pants and wash my face and go down to my office.

I catch up on some paperwork and some emails.
I hear a knock on my office door and tell them to come in.
It's Matt, my best friend since the 1st grade. He was getting bullied and I punched the kid bullying him and we have been friends ever since.

"Yo but who is that chick you have upstairs?" He speaks about Octavia and my mind races back to our conversation ealier. How close we were.

"Nothing to loose sleep over." I try to cut the conversation short and he gets me.

"Alright dude but have you had dinner?" He asks me, he knows about my past trauma.

I grew up in the not nicest house hold, my mother dead from my father's hands in-front of me, she was talking back and he choked her to death.
I developed anger issues, stubbornness, and eating disorder from that fucking asshole.

"Yeah." I lie, I don't like lying to him but he doesn't need to know everything.

"Okay brother i'll see you tomorrow." We say our goodnights and my mind immediately goes back to the woman upstairs and my dick goes hard.

"fuck." I whisper to myself knowing its wrong, but she just knows how to push my buttons.

I finish the paper work and go to the kitchen to get water and I see someone by the island.

"Octavia?" I ask and she whips her head my way.

"What are you doing its 2 am?" I ask her and she turns back to the ice cream infront of her.

"I couldn't sleep." She mumbles and she turns back to me with a spoon full of ice cream.
I put on a confused face and she walks over and opens my mouth and birthday cake ice cream fills my taste buds.
I'm shocked to say the least.

She goes back to her seat and pats the seat next to her.
I eat the mouth full of the icream in my mouth and sit on the chair next to her.

I see pink coming across her face and I dont understand till I remember I don't have a shirt on.

"Like my tattoos?" She looks over and looks me up and down and my dick goes hard like a fucking brick.

She nods her head as she turns a light pink.
Cute.
CUTE? have you gone soft- oh shut up Sam.
You're going soft-No i'm not.
Yes you are-fuck off.

She finishes her bowl of ice cream and she holds on the table for support.

"Okay let's go to bed." I pick her up bridal style and take her to my room, since apparently she likes mine better.

"This isnt my room." She mumbles but she melts into the bed immediately and soon enough shes asleep.

Do I sleep in the bed?
Yes or no?
Fuck fine.

I brush my teeth and get in bed beside her and moments later she throws her arm and leg over me amd I freeze.

"Enzo?" She asks

"Yeah?"

"i'm sorry I shot you and i'm a bitch, you can blame my mother for that." she says and i'm shocked, baby what did your mother do to you is what I want to ask but I don't.

"It's okay princess." I say and kiss her forehead as she cuddles up closer to me.

"Thank you." she says- im pretty sure shes drunk but i'm to tired to think anymore.

I close my eyes and fall asleep in Octavia Dawsons embrace.