four

Octavias pov

I wake up and look around my room like the 500 other times I have, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen making my first coffee of the day.

I drink my coffee and sit on the couch watching some murder show when my phones goes off beside me.

"Alex Williams, 34, trafficker and rapist. Hookers at 9 pm. Tonight." I get a text from my job telling me that they want me to go on another mission.

Its currently 11 am right now but I won't get dressed yet, but I know damn well I be will be looking smexy.

I put on some workout clothes and go down to my gym and wrap my hands, punching the moving bag and sweat beads drip down my forehead.

I give the bag kicks, punches and elbowed then I finally finish the bag.

I rest for a minute before doing leg day, getting a weight and doing a bugarian squat with them.

Last 20 minutes I go for a run; trying to get my heart rate up before my workout is over.

Holy fuck I cant feel a bone in my body, I wash the sweat off my body in the shower and get dressed and I see the time is 2:30.

I make some pasta for lunch and call Kali, she is going to meet up with a tinder date tonight at a strip club that she apparently works at now.

I asked her if she wanted to come over to get ready and she said she did and she drove over in her car and we started getting ready since it was 6. We talk a lot okay?

We play the weeknd as we get dressed up, me wearing a tight fitted red satin dress and Kali has a trench coat on but her lingerie underneath.

Me and Kali have seen eachother and I mean seen eachother. We are just so close.

We drive over to the strip club and lay eyes on my target. Hello Alex Williams, enjoy this night. I mean really enjoy this night because it will be your last one ever. Hehe.

Your litteraly physco you need help.
Bitch I kill people for a living shut the hell up.
Exactly.
It's not like I chose this life.
My parents died fighting for this stupid mafia and one of my cousins are in control since I cant do anything remotely responsible. In quote from the cousin.

"Octaviaaaa?" Kali's voice is heard through my ear.
"Yeah?" I ask her acting like i've been sane the whole time.
"You zoned out for a second anyways, i'm going up in like 2 minutes wish me luck." She says and shrugs her shoulders and smiles at me.
I give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead and wishing her the best.

The music is suffocating me as well as the people, the sweat and the smell.
I ask the bartender for a whiskey and they soon come back with it and I hold it as I see my best friend dance on a metal pole. Go girl.

I could never.
Men drop their jaws down to the floor when they see her and I'm like a proud mom.

I wonder if that mysterious hot guy is here tonight?
Why are you thinking about him? Hm?
Oh shut the fuck up.
Just sayingggg.

I walk over to Alex and he immediately smirks at me and we chat.

"Hi i'm Amanda, I couldn't help but look at you from across the room." I fake blush as he chuckles at me. Oh how I hate this mother flipping job.

"Oh you couldn't?" I nod my head no as he leans back in his chair and looks me up and down.

"Well I saw you across the room looking fine as ever." I give him a smile which hurts my teeth and pretend that I'm interested in this sick fuck.

"Wanna go some where more private?" I lick my lips as I run my fingers over his hard cock. DISGUSTING.

He nods his head as I lead him through the back and find ourselves outside. Perfect.
I hit the side of him so he launches off the garbage bin and hits his head pretty hard on the gravel.
Oopsies?

I drag his body back to the car and stuff his body, putting a blanket over him and driving home, texting Kali that I just got my period.

I drag him throughout the ware house and down to the basement where all the rats live.

He groans and squints his eyes looking at me.

"Amanda? Where are we? What the fuck did you do slut?" He spits harsh words at me but they have no effect on me.

"I didnt really like the name Amanda I think I like Octavia more." I smirk at his shocked face and he covers it up with a snarl.

"Whats your age limit to date? 12? 14? you like them young apparently since your like what 50?" I ask him and he glares at me through his lashes.

"34 and no I don't like them young thats disgusting." He admits but oh how he's so silly for touching and raping little kids.

"Yeah it is... But it never stopped you did it?" I grab the axe quickly and slam it down on his hand and blood squirts everywhere.

His screams fill the air and he calls me this and that but do I care? no.

I torture him endlessly and get those children's mercy as they couldn't do, I get the flame thrower and eventually light him on fire. I stand back in the corner and watch him panic and in pain as fire burns through his skin.

"That was kinda hot." I whip my head around and point my gun at the shadow.

"The fuck?" I shoot the wall beside the person and they just chuckle darkly, smoke coming out from the darkness. I have heard that voice before.

"Octavia Dawson thats not very nice." His sinister smile illuminates as the light shines across his sharp jaw that looks like it could cut paper easily, his sharp and deepend cheek bones and those eyes that look like they have a story behind them but was never told.

"Enzo Diaz, nice to finally meet you and not over a cigarette." I smile politely and he lets a small smile- basically unrecognizable fall across his features.

"Lorenzo." He corrects me in his dark voice.

"Enzo suits you just fine." I walk out of the cell and back up into the warehouse main part as he follows me.

"How'd you even get in here?" I turn around to ask him but he's towering over me... And I fucking hate it.

"Can't be sharing all my secrets now can I?" He walks around the place looking around and he eventually connects eyes with me, holding him at gun point.

"I would't do that if I was you." He looks me up and down like Alex did ealier.
Stop.

"Why not?" I ask looking at him and he smirks at me.

"The moment you shoot that bullet 50 men will come in here and kill you on sight." He smiles knowing something I don't and again.
I hate it.

I shoot his shoulder as men come running in and Enzo holds up his hand and no one shoot.

"Anyone pulls a fucking trigger or even touches her slightly you're all dead." He says looking me dead in the eye.

Um what?

Blood drips down from his arm but he pays no attention to it.

"Want to come for a walk with me?" He shoves his hand in his pockets as I turn around to walk away.

"No thanks, stranger danger you know?" I say as I walk away, but I didn't get far enough.

"We are no strangers princess, Ive seen you around over the past couple days. Asking for attention." His dark velvety voice speaks up

"So your stalking me? excuse me bye." I walk towards the exit as the guy pushes me back the words that Enzo said plays in my head "touch her and your dead." and before I know it all 50 men are dead.

"They touched what mine." He says looking at me darkly.
Yours?