fifteen

trigger warning!
Some of things that may be mentioned in this chapter can be sensitive to some people so viewers if you can read bad nasty stuff scroll past this one🤗

Octavias pov

I groan as I wake up, a shooting pain comes from my back, I look around and all I see is concrete and a window, but of course it's barricaded.

I slept on concrete with nothing under or over me.

Wonderful.

I groan in pain as I try to strech my back but the pain is intense, my lip, my eye, my left arm and my legs all hurt.

They did a number on me.

The creaky metal door opens and a old guy comes in and shuts the door, he watches me for a moment and then walks closer.

"I've heard alot of things about you." His grandpa voice speaks up, he looks like the type to stalk teenagers at the middle of the night.

"Good things I hope." I put on a fake smile as he looks my body up and down and bites his lip, not the way that Enzo does but a predator way.

"Oh they were some good and some bad." his voice got darker as he said bad.

For a moment no movement comes from the man and then suddenly he jumps on me and holds my hands and my knees so I cant injure him.

"Get the fuck off me pervert." He rips open my shirt with his teeth and kisses my neck and down to my cleavage.

This is not happening right now.

I close my eyes and pretend that I am cuddeld up in my bed with Manon sleeping beside me as I rewatch the fast and furious movies.

My fake fantasy gets shatters when a just of cold air goes against my bare legs and he smirks at me.

"Get off me please sir." I groan as he tries to force himself on me.

He reveals his not long length and shoves his shaft into my lower region and pain makes its self present.

My whole world stops spinning and I am frozen.
Get off. Get off. Get off. Get off. Get off. Get off.

He moans on top of me and moves me up and down as pain jolts through my body.

"Just like that baby." He reaches down and kisses my breast and I feel disgusted, he keeps going knowing what he is doing to me will scar me for the rest of my life.

He groans and then stops, he stands up and buckles up his belt and leaves, I stay frozen in the same spot. Unbelief comes over me and sadness does as well. Tears fall down my cheeks but I do not sob or wail, I just sit there and put the remains of my clothes on.

Hours or what I think are hours past as food gets served to me, but I am not hungry. I want to go home and be in Enzo's arms, my safe haven.

I sit against the hard wall as the sun goes down and up again in what feels like days, how long have I been in here?

Food gets served again but its just plated with the food from last night, I cant feel anything anymore.

An old fuck comes in, his hair is different and he has more wrinkles than the last guy.
I back up into the corner and tuck myself into a ball as he can get me.

"Octavia Dawson, the one and only." He laughs as himself, sir you are not funny.

He grabs my arm and picks me and I start to panick, my head wips to the side as a stining sensation fills the side of my face and my knee goes back and I hear a crunch, my leg is most definitely broken.

He torments me about my family as he beats me.

"Would your mother be proud of how worthless you are now?" he spits in my face as he speaks, his merciless words stab my heart the more he speaks.

"no." I say quietly as he he picks me up and punches me one more time and leaves me alone.

"I'm sorry mommy, do you hate me?" I cry to my mom as I broke her favourite vase and shes takes me in her arms and hugs me.

"my sweet darling I could never hate you, I love you." She kisses my forehead and tries to calm me down.

"What happend." Dad comes in and sees me and mommy hugging and he drops down to his knees and joins us.

I love my family.

Tears stream down my face as I remember my mother and father always being there for me when I was at my lowest.

I miss you mommy.