fourteen

Lorenzos pov

I dodge this slow ass fuckers punch and punch him back harder as he flops over, I put a bullet between his eyes and shoot the guy trying to attack me from behind.

I walk into the club with blood all over my body, I go to where I left Octavia and see shes not fucking there.

Fuck.

I look around the club, walking over dead body's and I can't fucking find Octavia. If they took her it's war.

I would burn the whole world down for her.

I see her gun by the entrance to the kitchen and follow into the kitchen and finding another dead body, I leave the kitchen and see the necklace she always wore and I see a note next to it.

"Didn't protect her that well Diaz." I kick the tables and throw the chairs around the place.

It fucking war Williams.

I grab the necklace and drive off, driving to my warehouse and yell at people to find her.

I'm so sorry princess.

It's been a day and no sign of her has been noticed, I can't even find her fucking location.

I haven't been eating at all, i've just been angry.
Matt has came in and try to help me and to give me food but I just yelled at him to get out.

I am always home with Manon, he is always looking at me sad probably wondering where the fuck you are.

Where are you princess?

I give Manon more treats than food, most likely because I feel bad for the dog.

Look what you have done to me princess, I guess you have turned me fucking soft. I'm sorry that I have been distance recently I just cant let my self love someone. I cant let myself turn into my father.

I'm sorry.

I went for a drive with Manon to the beach that we met at, you looked gorgeous in that bikini you had with your friend. Matt was telling me later that day that I was apparently starring hard at you, which I denied but thinking about it I probably was.

———-
Princess it's been a month now and I still can't fucking find you and it's driving me insane.

Williams has hid you well but some of us are going on a mission tonight and I hope I find you.

I walk down the stairs and ignore everyone as I get in my car and drive off, thats how I have been. An ignorant asshole.
Even to Matt still.

We get to the building and Matt goes on the roof as I go through the side and pull out my silencer and shoot everyone in eye sight.

I grab the keys off the fucker and make my way down the stairs as my men guard me.

"Go now 2 guys are coming up behind you." Some guy from my mafia tells me, I turn around in time to dodge the bullets. They flop down to the floor as I try to get through but it asks me for a finger print.

My guys drag over one of the fuckers and scan his finger and the door opens. I look around the cells and I can't fucking find Octavia.
I storm out of the basement and walk upstairs, paying no mind to who I kill.

I stand out side the door, I barge in and shoot everyone except the boss. I shoot him in his left shoulder.

"Where the fuck is she?" I breath heavily as he wines in pain, he turns into an evil smirk.

"Your princess? oh she is someone with Williams, shes a pretty little thing you got; or had." I clench my jaw and shoot him in his right knee cap and yells in pain.

"I asked you where the fuck she is!" I yell at him and he groans and moans in pain.

I grab my blade and cut off his pinky, he screams like little girl and cries.

"Now where the fuck is she before I cut out your eyeball." I threaten at him and he looks at me scared knowing damn well I will do it.

"T-t-the m-moun-t-t-ians." He stutters as I stand up and walk closer, he shakes visibly and stab my blade into the top of his bald head.

Blood squirts out and I throw my blade into his heart and he goes limp.

I don't fucking play.

I walk out of the buldinf and throw a grenade in it and walk back and into my car and drive off.

I arrive home and pack my clothes getting ready for the Russia and getting Manon ready. I inform everyone to pack.

I drive off to my private airstrip and get the butlers to take my stuff into the car as Manon pants beside me.

I get on and he lays down by my feet.

Here I come princess.