twenty

Octavias pov

Enzo got discharged a week ago and man he has been touchy. The thing is we are even labeled as anything.

Am I delusional?

Yes-Okay I didn't need you to answer that.

But it's the truth-Zioa hold your tounge.

We are currently sitting in his bed watching some Sam and Colby and he's really intrigued with the Conjuring ones, i'm going to force him to watch the movies.

"Have you watched the Conjuring movies?" I ask him watching Sam do some Estes method.

"Theres movies?" He mumbles and I hear his heart rate go up since my head is on his chest.

"No duh." I lift my head and look at him as he rolls his eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me Lorenzo." I point my finger in his face and he smirks at me.

"Yes ma'am." He looks at me smirking as I roll my eyes and put my head back on his chest.

His hand travels from the high part of my back to the middle and down to my ass, I pretend I don't notice as he plays with the waistband of my leggings.

His hand reaches inside of my leggings and I raise my head to look at him and he immediately looks down at my lips.

I look down at his and then back to his eyes and he grabs the back of my head pushing my head into this kiss.

I ain't complaining- yeah because you're a whore.
MA'AM?

Our tongues fight for dominance and his finally won as he takes a breath and finds my sweet spot on my neck making me moan, his hands travelling around my body making me go crazy.

He takes off his shirt and I immediately start blushing, his tattoos are showing as his abs and arms flex.

He slowly takes off my shirt and kisses down my jaw to my cleavage, kissing the valley between my breasts.

His hands peeling off the material on my legs and he flips us, his silver chain dangling down from his neck making me wet.

——-

Enzo comes back from the shower with the white towel hanging dangerously low on his sharp v-line.

"You looking like you want round 2 princess." He smirks at me as he walks closer to me wrapped up in his sheets.

"No thank you darling." I smile at his as his smirks down and its replaced with a smile.

"Darling?" He walks into his walk in closet and gets changed into a compression shirt with grey sweatpants.

I whistle at him and he turns around and jumps on me.

"I think you just broke all 200 bones in my body." He rolls his eyes at me.

"You calling me fat?" He asks and I smile sheepishly.

"Take it however." He grabs my head and leans in before taking all the air out of my lungs and standing up.

"I got to go to work, I'll see you later princess." With that he leaves and closes the door, leaving me all alone.

I walk into my room and I find Manon, I let him into Enzo's room and let him cuddle with me.