LOVE

After taking two years of my life , of your life , I have finished my first book "ex or next", finally. I didn't even think how two years just went away like that . Pfft.

I have so many things in my mind and I will share it all, step by step to you.

Firstly, Hi! I'm the author of the book as you all know. I've never thought of writing here other than reading hundred of books. But one day , somehow, unknowingly, I wrote down some words which was way too childish and later on posted the first chapter of "Ex or Next". If you're the old reader of this book, then you may know how bad it was at first, like seriously.

It was just conversations after conversation with no perfect storyline and all. So, after writing like that for several months, I said 'no' and decided to update my writing skill, I mean who will read this trash. So I  gone back to the previous chapters and updated them, edited them . Oh god! That was the reason why it took me so long to complete a story.

Several times a negative thought kept coming into my mind, which was to stop writing and delete this book forever. But no matter what, the amount of love you guys have shown, I couldn't find an excuse to just shut down. You all are the reason why this book is going to hit 10k!!! Guys, you all are darlings like seriously.

So, Thank you to everyone for choosing this book, for reading it . This story has troubled me for months and years . I really really love you all.

Lastly I want to thank my lovely friend and  sayominpark and my constant reader Angel-dyana. Thank you for motivating me to complete this story.

And A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you 🤍

Oh and I have already started writing another story. "Trouble next door" , this story based between a well mannered, soft spoken, sophisticated and a great lyricist and a flirting, independent, strong, bubbly and a well known photographer. Things will get messier the moment they meet each other or maybe a hidden lust or love would brew in between them. Do you want to explore? Then click the link in below ⬇️

https://www.wattpad.com/story/344331095?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=taeminook