27

3 long months later~

People says that time itself is a great healer. It's true that time waits for no one but give you, your own space to deal with your own problems. Pericles, the influential ancient Greek statesman often said that "Time is the wisest counselor of all." and it's the most truthful words.

Three months wasn't so easier for Jungkook, to fight against his own instincts . Betrayal, anger, suffocation, this all emotions were constantly attacked him. He felt so restless with himself, not to mention he started hating himself for ruining a special bond between both of you. He often woke up in his lonely bed, got out for his work with an emotionless face and then again came back to his home with nothing but a heavy heart.

'Home', he forgot what that word actually means.

At night he used to stared at the white ceiling above his head and started recalling the moment of that day. His eyes always welled up by the thoughts of your crying form. Requesting him to not choose a painful decision over a struggling future. But he did what he shouldn't.

He was gone through so much, and he understood the taste of pain, pain of being left out like a trash. Jungkook still thinks that maybe he's wrong and the story of Aera was right. But the back of his mind always cleared a false picture of her betrayal state.

The endless night he spend by zoning out of his own thoughts, the countless thoughts that played the scribble in his brain. When his friends understands that now they've to take care of their friend, they did. They pulled out their friend from his trash life to a brighter state.

He felt so painful at the moment he saw you, giving him your friendly hand to help him out. He almost couldn't believe his own self, how come he just gave up on you just for his own shitty struggling life. He's selfish, selfish for nothing.

Time is really changed something between you and Jungkook. You still hate him, you do. But you can't see him like that atleast not after seeing so devastated that he doesn't even initiate to talk to others. So out of his character. So you help them, his friends, continuously consoling him to rambling mindlessly around him so he can actually let out a word.

He did. After whole one month. He offered 'thanks' to you, for being with him, without even recalling where you two stands. Without any hesitation you smiled at him, reminding him that time itself heals everyone. Big wound to small everything heal by time, slowly or sometime faster.

Crystal, opposed the idea of helping him, at first. It's not her fault, the way she saw you no one else can. The way you broke down everyday remembering him, also broke her more. She didn't like the idea of you helping your ex, just because he needs it. You both shared countless argument, at the end she failed to stop you.

No matter what, your friend can't left you alone. She always went with you in his house or wherever Taehyung or Jimin called you. She watched the scene of a silent Jungkook, who wasn't even uttering a single word. She felt somehow a little pitty towards the boy, but whenever your past face popped in her head, that mere feeling just got out from her head.

And for Lia, everything seemed sensible. Her morals told her to keep her protective guards down for Areum, because at this moment he maybe needs you to overcome this situation. Working with him actually detects a simple word to lia, that is "determination". And seeing a determine man left all of this, actually very pathetic to watch.