30

After three months~

"And boom! The news exploded just like that. Can you believe it?" Crystal exclaimed with joy while Jimin just chuckled seeing her smile after so many days.

The news is, Crystal's jerk boss was get caught by his own wife. Every employees get shocked hearing the love affairs of their boss. Everyone knows that it's his wife who caught her husband in red hand, but no one know the actual mastermind. Crystal, cleverly did her work by helping her boss's wife. She circulated every picture, she has taken long ago.

So, at the end she saved her job, while throwing the man to his place.

Jimin couldn't felt more happy to see the same charming smile on her face. It amazed him that his girlfriend is that much smart. One thing he noted down in his mind. Never mess with her.

"Mhmm it tastes so good!" Crystal moan tasting the mouthwatering food, while having her best time with him. He's grilling some steaks and Crystal sat in front of him.

Jimin grilled the last steak, place it beautifully on a plate, pouring wine in his glass, he made his way towards his girlfriend and sat beside her.

"You do like steak very much." He comments looking at her, who's so much into her food. Crystal chuckled and put down her fork. "I didn't like it that much." She states.

"Come on! You just eat two whole steaks. And you're saying that you don't like it? Like seriously!"

"I'm hungry, like very hungry. And hunger made me mad. So if any food which can filled me up, then that's fine with me actually." Jimin shook his head in disbelief.

"What? I'm serious!"

"Yes, you're." He cut his steak into pieces. "So how's everything going?" He took his first bite.

Crystal sighs looking at her glass of wine. "Everything seems fine I guess." Her words somehow felt soulless to him. Jimin frowned and turned towards her completely.

"What happened?"

"Nothi—"

"I'm serious Crystal. Don't change the topic." Knowing very well how stubborn he is, she surrender herself. "I suddenly started thinking about... About us." She complete.

"About us?" Jimin asked, confused much. "Did I do something wrong? Did I make any—" Before he can assume something bad, Crystal holds his hand. "Shh why did you think that?" She chuckled looking at his confused face.

"I would like to share something with you." He nodded his head, reassuring her that he'll listen all of her problems. "I'm here you can say whatever you're feeling."

Crystal closed her eyes, heaving a deep sigh she starts.

"Before you I've dated many boys. But never ever I felt something like I felt now with you. They all just came and went out of my life. Areum was so tensed about my future." She chuckled. "She thought I'll never get a decent future with someone else. Well her thought took a halt when she broke up." The sad smile painted over her face, remembering Areum's vulnerable state.

Jimin understand the situation. He got up and hugged her right there. Crystal sniffles a little when Jimin continuously stroking her hair, softly.

"I.. I'm so—"

"Shh I'm here Crystal. Take your time, don't need to hurry. Okay?" As a reply Crystal hugged him more. Jimin smile and pat her back.

After a while she stopped herself from crying and pull away from him. Jimin pass her a handkerchief. Crystal softly pats it under her eyes.