05

J U N G K O O K

"So, you're here for spend your time with your friends? Is that what you said." I somehow nodded my head. She sometimes looked so intimidating.

We both stood their silently, she is looking at me and I'm looking at the floor. The floor is really so clean today... Huh very attractive. Before I can fascinate myself for this floor Aera came close to me and spread her arms. I looked at her curiously as I didn't understand what she's trying to do...

"Hug me" I blinked before hugged her quickly. "Uhm.. Aera I.. I actually-"

"I don't want your apology. I just mad at you because you thought that I'll be angry if you told me about it. Jungkook, please try to trust me. That's all I want from you. I know you still working hard in this relationship, but if you keep this things into yourselves then things get never be solved by their own." She sniffles before looked at me. I just stared at her face, she leaned in and gave a quick peck on my cheek.

"Aera.. I'm really sorry. I though you'll be hurt that's why I thought that.. Huh I just done something stupid." She smiled and nodded her head.

"You're free right now?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Then let's go to your house. Don't ask me why... Today is totally a bad day." She sighed .

"Yeah let's go."

We both drove away from that place. Leaving the past few miles away from me. It's better to just focus on present not on past.

C R Y S T A L

Sometime I regret my own decisions. Like who thought I've to deal with this after spending a lovable date. Areum is really a headache and a drunk Areum is even more worse than that.

I'm literally dragging her right now. She is hardly walking, her hands are on my shoulder, eyes are completely closed. Anyone who sees this scene, will think that I'm carrying a dead body. Oh she's just like that.

"What have you done Areum?" I murmured under my breath, while she just started humming don't know what song. I'm tired, I just can't drag someone. And the most irritating part is I didn't find a cab. What the hell is going on with me.

Before my head can occupied with thousands of unnecessary thoughts, I felt some sort of liquid on my right hand. Looking over at it, I felt what I didn't expect at first.

"WHAT THE HELL" I let go of her hand and she fell down on the ground. Groaning a little, she again laid down on the street.

I'm here with her fresh puke on my hand and she's just laying there like nothing happened .

"What a beautiful scenario, need any help mam." I swear I know this voice. I turned around to look at the man. And both of our eyes are widen.

"YOU" We both said unison. Well I didn't expect him to be here right now. At this moment. Wait, this moment..
My hand. Oh shit, hell no.

"Crystal what're you doing here?" He asked as he walked towards me with a worried face. But before he could come near me, I stopped him "Get me water first"

"Wha-"

"I SAID GET ME SOME WATER PLEASE" I shouted as he flinched. I am sorry but I just lost my temper. He shouldn't met me like this.

"ahh okay okay wait" He left and after some time he came back with a bottle .

"Here" He said as he gave me the bottle. I quickly took it and washed my hands . The smell didn't go away though. But it's better to talk to him with not a puke full hand.