12

Lia tiredly entered into the apartment. Closing the door behind her she plopped down herself on the couch. She closed her eyes and started massaging her forehead.

She doesn't know why is she felling so tired right now?
Sighing deeply she finally opened her eyes but she got frightened when Crystal face suddenly pop in front of her face. As a sudden impact she got scared and hit her friend's left eye.

Crystal immediately fell on the cold floor while holding her eyes, for her dear life.

"You.. You scared me!" Lia chocked

"I SCARED YOU.. YOU SCARED ME!" Crystal yelled and hit Lia's leg. "If I can't see anymore, then I'll grab your eyes out from your socket with my forks!"

Groaning a little her face softened when she looks at her friend who currently sat beside her with a huff. Lia gets close to her but debating if she should touch her or not. But her next statement simply changed her mind.

"Yes, I want your help! Now go and grab a cotton and water!" She exclaims while looking over at her face.

Lia nods as she quickly got up and went to kitchen. After sometime she came back with a bowl of water and a soft cotton pad. She soaked the pad in water and carefully settle it to her eyes. With the last puff she backs away from her.

"Are you okay now?" She softly spoken to her.

"You know, I was going to lose my eyes!" Crystal snickers, but she stopped when she eyed her friend's sad face. She knitted her eyebrows in confusion. Many questions lingering in her head.

"Uhm how was shopping with Areum?" Lia just nodded her head. "Is it that bad? I mean I know she takes a lot of time. But you know she choose the best. You'll be amaze-" Crystal stopped her rambling.

Clearing her throat she again asked, "What happened? Why are you looking sad?"

"I'm looking one?" Upon hearing this question Crystal nodded her head and folds her arms around her chest.

Lia let out a chuckle. "I guess I'm looking pathetic." She wants to tell so many things, but remains silent at this moment.

"Lia wha-"

"Nothing happened, don't worry. Areum is really a headache when it's come to shopping. But without that it's alright. Just she met with her ex-"

"What?" Crystal arms fell and she quickly turns Lia towards her. "She met him? Did he do something bad?" She tightly holds Lia's shoulder.

Lia removed herself from her "No! It's just they both just met with an accident. And as usual some drama occurred but at the end everything went well.." She trails off.

Crystal nodded her head before taking her phone from the nearest table. Checking some random messages and e-mails, she shut down her phone.

"You look tired, do you need anything?" Crystal asked.

"Uhm no it's fine!" She smiles "I'm okay!"

"Ok then" Crystal got up "I'm going in my room for my work. If you need anything then call my name three times. If you still don't heard anything then knock on my door for the fourth time. And if I still-"

"Crystal!" Lia warns before she can stretch her rambling. Crystal giggled and then leave her on her own.

Lia took off her coat and laid down on the couch. Placing her hands on her stomach she closed her eyes. The silence engulfed the room completely. But not longer when she suddenly heard a knock. Not once but the knock started getting more and more louder. Maybe the person out there is getting impatient.